The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to see some comments, which seem to be the same from years ago even though quite a bit has changed over that time.

It can be very difficult to change brand perceptions once they've been established. Applies to most everything, not just golf equipment. See it all the time in my industry, even after 6 years of amazing product change.

Zoo Crew invading #TheCup thread is always fun.

It can be very difficult to change brand perceptions once they've been established. Applies to most everything, not just golf equipment. See it all the time in my industry, even after 6 years of amazing product change.

I guess I expected more from the informed group we have here at THP.

I guess I expected more from the informed group we have here at THP.

Being informed about product doesn't mean that a brand has changed their image or customer perception, just means the staffer writers here do a hell of a great job giving out factual, unbiased information that allows consumers to choose accordingly.

Zoo Crew invading #TheCup thread is always fun.

I feel bad for whomever plays Nate. I hope they pop every hole. #steamrolled

Being informed about product doesn't mean that a brand has changed their image or customer perception, just means the staffer writers here do a hell of a great job giving out factual, unbiased information that allows consumers to choose accordingly.

I understand. And maybe I have a different perspective getting to see behind the curtain a little more than most but several brands have worked very hard to change the perceptions and expected more people to notice I guess.

I understand. And maybe I have a different perspective getting to see behind the curtain a little more than most but several brands have worked very hard to change the perceptions and expected more people to notice I guess.

Yes some have and it's evident at retail but some haven't done the best job of marketing/promoting their brand and that shows as well. Been going into the largest golf shop in sandiego a lot recently and there's about 3 brands pushing signage and displays. Others there nothing

Just been told a driver quit at my part-time job which puts me back in a truck. Bad side is I kinda made plans to get stuff done the next couple weeks being off to get some stuff done. Not sure if I should go straight back in next week or take the week off to get stuff done.

I know that Thumbprint Radio on Pandora is a giant shuffle, but it still surprises me when it goes from a cappella to DMX.

Also, taxes are finally done. Holy !$@#, I read a lot of instructions and filled out a lot of forms in order to owe the feds $45.

I know that Thumbprint Radio on Pandora is a giant shuffle, but it still surprises me when it goes from a cappella to DMX.

Also, taxes are finally done. Holy !$@#, I read a lot of instructions and filled out a lot of forms in order to owe the feds $45.

Thunbprint is no joke, love it, goes from Aaron tveit, acapella, country, to rap

So you will be good to go by time I return from Club Clash. Good, we have a Regional Rivalry to win.

"Lets do this"

Just sent my 15yo off on her first big school trip for the next 6 days, her first time really being away from us for more than a night or so. Feels really weird already, and that's not just the 4:30am wakeup to get her to the school at 5:30. I've already told my wife to resist the urge to constantly text her to see how she's doing, and just let her have fun and enjoy it. Not that she'll listen to me, of course.

Just sent my 15yo off on her first big school trip for the next 6 days, her first time really being away from us for more than a night or so. Feels really weird already, and that's not just the 4:30am wakeup to get her to the school at 5:30. I've already told my wife to resist the urge to constantly text her to see how she's doing, and just let her have fun and enjoy it. Not that she'll listen to me, of course.

We just went through that with our 14yr old.

Here were some of our texts...

Me: What are you guys planning to do today.
Him: See stuff

Me: Ehat did you eat for dinner?
Him: Food

Talk about trying to squeeze juice out of a turnip.

We just went through that with our 14yr old.

Here were some of our texts...

Me: What are you guys planning to do today.
Him: See stuff

Me: Ehat did you eat for dinner?
Him: Food

Talk about trying to squeeze juice out of a turnip.

Sounds about right. My wife texted her when the bus was getting ready to leave, a lot of kids were coming off the bus to say good bye to their parents and she wouldn't even get off the bus or respond to my wife to say her goodbyes. Which honestly is typical for her.

She's actually headed out to your neck of the woods for indoor percussion finals at the University of Dayton. I know from their itinerary she's going to be swamped with rehearsals and performances, so it's not like she'll have time to text or respond to us anyways.

Just watched someone at work pour a 10oz cup of coffee and use FIVE creamers and SEVEN packs of sugar

Just watched someone at work pour a 10oz cup of coffee and use FIVE creamers and SEVEN packs of sugar

My teeth hurt just thinking about that.

And I thought my wife was in Indianapolis!!

Edit to add, for the record, she's not that bad, but she definitely knows how to take the black out of a cup of coffee. It's gross. Straight black for me.

There was a guy that used to join our coffee group (just a bunch of guys who met each morning at Starbucks before work) and he would always order a White Chocolate Mocha with 7 squirts of chocolate. The thing was like a milkshake at that point.

There was a guy that used to join our coffee group (just a bunch of guys who met each morning at Starbucks before work) and he would always order a White Chocolate Mocha with 7 squirts of chocolate. The thing was like a milkshake at that point.

That actually sounds good.

Taking the kids for their assessment to gain a spot in a local private school. The school is wonderful and they seem eager to welcome both of them into their program.

Taking the kids for their assessment to gain a spot in a local private school. The school is wonderful and they seem eager to welcome both of them into their program.

Thats awesome dude. I remember having to do that when I was a bit older for multiple reasons. Thank goodness I was good at sports...haha

That's awesome! Hopefully it works out for you!

Thats awesome Freddie good luck to them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back