Special times right now in casa Canadan.

2374784356a5fbe1915461528e139bed.jpg

Date night with my little princess. She picked Grimaldi's

16f752a5024eaf68df5c264991a6c221.jpg

You know you love your kids when...the forecast calls for highs in the low 50s and nothing but rain and you still take your son on the Cub Scouts camping trip so he can graduate to Boy Scouts.

It will be an adventure, we will make the best of it and I have a tee time waiting for me Monday morning :)

3539dd26e7ec8bb67a2da7e74a48aee0.jpg

Sim time with kiddo last night. She was all about it until we were done and the owner and I insisted on talking golf stuff for an hour ....oops.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I forgot to post this last week, I took my daughter to a father/daughter dance on her birthday, we had a riot, such a little princess. Even won the limbo contest against all the girls!

My little girl woke up last night about 12:45 throwing up, this went off and on for several hours and several changes of PJ's and sheets. She was so tired that when I would put the bucket under her head she wold just pass out into it. She is too young to know what is going on or tell us that she doesn't feel good. So far today she can't keep any food down but has started to keep water down.

That's the worst, when they're so sick when they are little. I hated that with my kids, you feel so terrible for them. Hope she bounces back quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My son had the worst day of his life playing sports yesterday during baseball try outs. It was extremely painful to watch. I asked him if he tried his best (yes) then gave him a big hug, told him I loved him and that doing your best is all you can ever do. Unless his prior coach picks him based on prior experience with him he's not going to be playing baseball this year, which sucks for him.

My son had the worst day of his life playing sports yesterday during baseball try outs. It was extremely painful to watch. I asked him if he tried his best (yes) then gave him a big hug, told him I loved him and that doing your best is all you can ever do. Unless his prior coach picks him based on prior experience with him he's not going to be playing baseball this year, which sucks for him.
That is rough, T4K. I definitely feel for your son. He'll bounce back and I'm sure your support means more than anything.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that man, that is a tough road to go do when they reach that point. I hope he bounces back stronger than before.

Well I have only been a parent for 2 years now and this is what I have learned. That when your little one gets a stomach bug you will damn sure get it too. My little girl got over her's in about 15 hours and was good by last night and is good today. I went all day yesterday just fine, today not so much. I could feel it coming on and have been throwing up for the past 2.5 hours. Can't hold anything down so not taking anything else in. Lets hope this goes away quickly

391d75d1028203db39cfdaaf9a3f1c2e.jpg

I feel incredibly guilty that my daughter wasn't able to be around her more. A legitimate, and heavy, guilt. I have long been the son of the black sheep of that side of the family, but I still have happy memories of when things were normal growing up and how much I always enjoyed going over there. Lotte now doesn't get that chance anymore, and though she will never remember her grandma on that side, its something I fear will weigh on me forever.

Had a pregnancy scare this weekend. With a 5, 3 and 2 year old I was pretty freaked out. This upcoming year was supposed to be my golfing year. First time in 7 years there wasn't going to be a wedding to plan, pregnancy, baptism, birth or just general baby chaos..... My entire golf season flashed before my eyes.

Well it was probably inevitable but we had to break down and get a nebulizer for our little guy today. He tends to get croup about every other month in the winter and we end up taking him to the doctor to get a steroid. Hopefully this will help us get ahead of it when the croup symptoms start showing up. He is a miserable little man today.

So This weekend I had a three day weekend. My son Luke is 2 years and 3 months old and it was my wifes and mine mission to potty train him over the weekend. No pants for three days and let the piss lay where it may. Well he did way better than I ever imagined. First couple of times he just kind of stood there and not really knowing what to do, but after we put him on the potty a couple times he was giving us a signal and going to the potty and peeing. He did this all weekend with yesterday doing a "dry" run with underwear on. He went one time in the underwear the first time becasue I think he felt like it was a diaper. I explained to him that these are special and he has to use the potty, and he didnt make another accident. We thought we would try sending him to school/preschool with just underwear and pants and I called this afternoon to check up on him. He hasnt had one accident and has used the potty twice while there. Sorry for the long winded potty training stroy but I just so damn happy for him and US. Finding out about the Gauntlet just tops off an epic day for the Seidl household (my last name). Now how do I get him to poop on the potty...

Just relaxing watching her favorite show (mickey mouse clubhouse). All is right with the world :)
22ddb06f29b6272a8523fc61f38e2408.jpg

6a5326acdfab5d17470baa9c39a26adb.jpg

My wife yelling "Be nice" to the kids in her meanest voice is irony at it's finest.

Back