These are starting to become my go to IPAs

b352cda12e38320ceaac9aee52b8a2cf.jpg

Porters? You live in place where you get 4 seasons man. Porters and reds are my winter beers ipas all year round
Yeah haha

I once gave Wake a little bit of a hard time for all his outlandish beers and now I am trying all of them and they are damn tasty. He is a wise man, that Wake.

Yeah haha

I once gave Wake a little bit of a hard time for all his outlandish beers and now I am trying all of them and they are damn tasty. He is a wise man, that Wake.

Haha yes what to listen to wake for: beers

What not to listen to wake for: choice of hockey teams lol

I scored a case of 24 grapefruit sculpins before leaving Rochester... I can't wait to get home to open one

Haha yes what to listen to wake for: beers

What not to listen to wake for: choice of hockey teams lol
Haha I was just in his neck of the woods and the Bolts seem to be popular. His beer choices are very excellent also

Mango Magnifico..Founders.. Really getting into this one.. Strong but flavorful ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Giving Sam Adams Nitro White Ale a try tonight. First sip is not bad!
3180be1088a63794b741e5b821c248b1.jpg

Just loaded a new 13.2 gallon keg of Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA in my man cave.:act-up:

Haha never thought I would say this and thanks to Wake, these are delicious

I have a 6 pack of these in the fridge right now (well 5 in the fridge).

I was at a Founders beer tasting/food pairing tonight with a friend from work and her husband. We had:

-spinach and mushroom ravioli w/Centennial IPA cheddar sauce (paired with Centennial IPA)
-marinated sous vide chicken breast with Dirty Bastard tomato pesto sauce (Dirty Bastard Scotch Ale)
-All Day IPA Arizona chili with corn muffin (All Day IPA)
-cheesecake topped with banana caramel bourbon sauce (Curmudgeon old ale)

The tomato sauce and Dirty Bastard were perfect together. The hops were mellowed out by the sauce and you could enjoy the malt. The cheesecake was amazing on its own (fluffy and not dense) and was great with the beer. I ate the rest of the sauce with the spoon!

I really like All Day, but it wasn't a good match with the chili. It was overpowered and the chili's spice just cut right through the beer.

We got a Founders pint glass, sticker, keychain, bottle of 2014 KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout), and a voucher that guaranteed us a bottle of the 2016 offering. $20 very well spent!

I was at a Founders beer tasting/food pairing tonight with a friend from work and her husband. We had:

-spinach and mushroom ravioli w/Centennial IPA cheddar sauce (paired with Centennial IPA)
-marinated sous vide chicken breast with Dirty Bastard tomato pesto sauce (Dirty Bastard Scotch Ale)
-All Day IPA Arizona chili with corn muffin (All Day IPA)
-cheesecake topped with banana caramel bourbon sauce (Curmudgeon old ale)

The tomato sauce and Dirty Bastard were perfect together. The hops were mellowed out by the sauce and you could enjoy the malt. The cheesecake was amazing on its own (fluffy and not dense) and was great with the beer. I ate the rest of the sauce with the spoon!

I really like All Day, but it wasn't a good match with the chili. It was overpowered and the chili's spice just cut right through the beer.

We got a Founders pint glass, sticker, keychain, bottle of 2014 KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout), and a voucher that guaranteed us a bottle of the 2016 offering. $20 very well spent!

Lee and I go to these things, always a good time, good food and good drink.

I got suckered into a sixxer of Bud Light Lime. This stuff is terrible!

I got suckered into a sixxer of Bud Light Lime. This stuff is terrible!
When you add lime to piss, it's just lime flavored piss. :alien:

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

When you add lime to piss, it's just lime flavored piss. :alien:

Lol, I can't even imagine how bad it is. The lightest beer I can drink is a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.

Lol, I can't even imagine how bad it is. The lightest beer I can drink is a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.
There are some good pilsners and blondes out there for sure IMO. Bud Light (and especially Bud Light Lime) is not one of them haha

heading back up to VT for the weekend, gonna grab some 14th Star Brewing Co. Tribute, some Fiddlehead Second Fiddle and possibly make the trek to Hills Farmstead.

Picked up some Shiner Premium as well as their new summer beer which is Prickly Pear.

My wife went to get her hair cut which takes hours so I just poured myself a Fresh Squeezed IPA out of the keg. My son and daughter have a "spring fling" dance at the high school tonight so I'm bracing myself for the dozen or two teenagers that are coming to our house after the dance. I'll be guarding the keg!:act-up:

New shipment arrived today... Still chilling them

b838bda1f6f8475e43806c472dec3b79.jpg

I also noticed this shipping label from UPS, I had to laugh at the second part haha

07db0bfeb028d7da9f9f74790bf72806.jpg

Good thing you weren't intoxicated before the delivery!!

New shipment arrived today... Still chilling them

b838bda1f6f8475e43806c472dec3b79.jpg

I also noticed this shipping label from UPS, I had to laugh at the second part haha

07db0bfeb028d7da9f9f74790bf72806.jpg

Good thing you weren't intoxicated before the delivery!!
Haha I know, lucky me.

I am jealous of your keg beer. One of these days one of these days I will get my man cave back.

Haha I know, lucky me.

I am jealous of your keg beer. One of these days one of these days I will get my man cave back.

I had to wait until I was 47 to get a legit man cave but I don't know know now how I lived without one!

I had to wait until I was 47 to get a legit man cave but I don't know know now how I lived without one!
I had one... Then Twins so my man cave turned in to an in law suite in a heartbeat haha I will have another!

Great local MD Brewery and an awesome IPA

60fb69c3dd993cfcb871c1e96f90f852.jpg

Back