My name is TXTK, and I have a problem...

Welcome to THP. Your serious hording is about to hit a new level.

Welcome to THP'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome....lots of club hoarders around here

Welcome to THP!!

Sorry, the only help you will get with your "problem" will be enabling. Oh, in case you missed it you should check out the Deal of the Day thread. :angel:

:welcome:

:welcome:

Welcome to THP. Glad you are here. My name is Mojo and I see no problem.

JM

I see no problem at all. I have 20+ putters and 20+ drivers. My wife certainly does has a problem, over 75 pairs of jeans, over 30 purses, and I can't say exactly how many pairs of shoes but certainly more than the days in a year!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard! You're among family here, club ho'ing is not only accepted, it's fairly encouraged as well LOL!

Hi TXTK,

My name is...not important, and I have a problem.

I started playing this game just under a year ago, and since then...well things have gotten serious.

Now, I don't necessarily go buying off the shelf every time they put something new on it, but by the 5th month of playing, I had already amassed a putter collection of over 30 some odd species. I'd see an old Ping, and I'd say to myself, "I wanna try it." Then I started buying TP Mills, and I'd get one in and say, "That's nice, but I like the #9 a little better in style. Lets try it." Then it was Tad Moore. Then buying Kirk Curries and a Callaway Billet BJ2 because they looked similar to the Tad Moores I had bought. Then it was Bettinardi, but I aint paying over $80 for a putter. So, it was the Mizuno A-01 and then I found an Eminence 5. Before I knew it I was on SeeMore, and I was packing two putters a round, just to try them all. It all came to a head around Thanksgiving...I packed an entire bag full of putters (and those were just the favorites) and was gonna take them on a family vacation to Big Cedar. I couldn't even fit them all in the car. I had to choose just 4 or 5. It was like trying to pick a favorite child. It was terrible.

Luckily I've made some changes in life...I've started buying Wedges...and Irons.

But I did just trade about 20 clubs for a set of irons and 6 putters. So, I think now rather than buying more, I'll just keep swapping with other people.

Speaking of... we should start a Borrow-A-Club program. It'd be a lot cheaper on a lot of us. " Hey I'll loan you A for B."

So this year I traded or sold: 2 Drivers, 1 Mini Driver, 3 Fairways, 3 hybrids and 2 sets of 6-PW irons - I feel so "Clean"
That is how I turned over my bag to Bridgestone. Didn't buy a club without trading or selling one.

Last edited:
Welcome to THP! I tend to collect wedges.

Welcome to THP.

I have so many that they are housed in two different houses. 4 sets & various drivers, wedges, putters .... all here at my regular residence. Then another 4 - 5 sets at the beach house. So I don't have to lug them back & fourth. (that's what I say to the wife anyway.)
I am sure it's a disease but hey ... I call it "Man's Jewelry." I can't seem to let them go. Wife says why don't you sell them, you can only play with one set at a time? Then I say, why don't you sell the expensive diamond earrings I bought you ... you can only wear one at a time. "Well I do have my ear pierced twice." Smart A**

:welcome: You will fit right in here TXTK as I am sure you have already found out.

Welcome, you will fit in well. I call the tio much equipment problem trade ammunition!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP.

Back