What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
990bfa42d6b227859cba46628a515998.jpg
dc37a92554a5d3997c2f42d238d6d37c.jpg

Pretty excited to get this on the range

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Enjoy! That shaft was awesome in Alez### 's M1 driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great James.

Dozen B330-RX from Wally World and some Bridgestone Barricold winter gloves earlier this week.

Might as well put it here now that I got the pics of it finished....

c1_zps0siinol0.jpg

c2_zps8jxmihmi.jpg

c3_zpspjjzcxpa.jpg

I see you wont be needing that CS 777 much longer. Just let me know. :act-up:

Can't wait to get the on the course. Hope today!

MS Band 2
0670a656a0c45f423db5125bb25a1566.jpg

HA! Best part of copper though? The more you use it, the more it patinas....love me some pure copper patina.

Yep that one is going to look awesome worn in. Nice choice on the colors as well. Beautiful

MyFly8 adapter to put my Grandura in the Cobra King LTD

New UTX grip for my J715 Driver. Callaway X-Hot 3 wood too! Put a Fubuki R-Flex on the 715 too. Now all I need is for the rain to hold off. Not looking great though.

JM

3 dozen Titleist velocity balls. 25% off

And NO offset. Freaking pumped.

Thanks buddy! It will be well beyond cherished.
That might be the most amazing putter I have ever seen. Just incredible.

Taylormade M1 and an odyssey works tank #1w

The 1000 2 3/4" Stinger Tees I ordered the other day were delivered today!

Picked this up so I can practice without going to the range. Now I have to decide whether to keep it at home or bring it to work. :)

I went with this one over something like a Birdie Ball green due to the price ($35 on Amazon with some store credit) and my limited space.

Thanks to Prime it will be here today.

f061c530884bbbcc5d018b2587cb098e.jpg

New Cobra irons and hybrids and a new Top Flite Cart Bag!!! Wooohoooo!!!

Nice haul! When you get it set up, post some pictures in the WITB thread

Another Recoil shaft to try. I just put a 125 F5 in my 7 iron yesterday, so I bought a 110 F5 to also try to see if I like the way that weighting feels and performs.

Picked up a Peter Millar quilted vest off HauteLook for a decent price. Forgot about the sale and it looks like I missed out on some nice look 1/4 zip pullovers. Will have to check Nordstrom Rack when I get home.

Broke down and bought a GBB Heavenwood this morning, a little sunshine this afternoon and range time in the forecast.

I also bought this yesterday. I almost ordered it online. I waited and happened to find one at PGA for $10 cheaper. As an added bonus it was pouring rain when I left the store. Instant gratification!

1192973354.jpg

​18 holes and another Pitchfix tool. I gave mine away to my young playing partner today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back