2015 THP Invitational at The Club at Savannah Harbor

Finishing the work day, then headed down to like Dublin, GA to spend the night before heading to Savannah in the morning. Figure that Atlanta on Friday evening will be delightful as always, particularly with the Braves in town.

I know the original post says tee times start at 10:30 tomorrow. Any word on what time it is ok for us to start invading the grounds tomorrow?

b458d73a0b3aea0bd03f5fdf0c0531d0.jpg

Course is looking ready for some golf to be played this afternoon.

Finishing the work day, then headed down to like Dublin, GA to spend the night before heading to Savannah in the morning. Figure that Atlanta on Friday evening will be delightful as always, particularly with the Braves in town.

I know the original post says tee times start at 10:30 tomorrow. Any word on what time it is ok for us to start invading the grounds tomorrow?

I am going to send an itinerary email out in a few minutes.

Have a safe trip guys, I know the fun will be great and the company will be even better .

I am going to send an itinerary email out in a few minutes.

Awesome...I knew you would have all the information color coded in multiple spreadsheets. :act-up:

We're up on the 14th floor. Luckily this place has a ton of elevators.

Finishing the work day, then headed down to like Dublin, GA to spend the night before heading to Savannah in the morning.
Pro-tip: Go to either Peter's Place or Deano's for dinner. Thank me later.

Drive safe, partner. Looking forward to meeting you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In typical THP Event style, the rain has stopped and blue skies arrive.

Searching out a late breakfast and then it's practice round time.

Full Moon Brewery has a nice beer garden that might make a good meeting spot for those who want to hang downtown. Great English bar next door also. That's the two spots we found last night when we were out.

Drive safe, partner. Looking forward to meeting you!!

Thanks...looking forward to meeting you as well.

I've seen a lot of cops this morning. Be careful if you're driving down.

FuCarroll has landed. See you'all in 2 hours.

Sun is shining!!!

Itinerary PM was just sent out.
Dinner: I don't know lots about Savannah, but that looks like a ferry ride and short walk vs. driving.

If you are staying at the Westin than absolutely, that's what I would do.

Is there parking there at the restaurant or is there some sort of lot nearby?

I looked on their website, and it didn't specify anything.

Is there parking there at the restaurant or is there some sort of lot nearby?

I looked on their website, and it didn't specify anything.

There were a few lots and garages in the area that I saw when we were roaming around that way yesterday. No clue on price/availability of spots though.

Coming into Savannah now..after seeing nothing but gray skies for the past 4 hours the blue sky is a welcome sight

Wow.. Anyone driving north on 95.. The troopers are everywhere!!! Trying to keep Flordians from smuggling books into Georgia, I guess...
Yeah. Floridians always bring theirs so they can color them. :wink:

b08bd446ab6bd8a654c436f8aca7ffd7.jpg

The tour van has arrived.

Mrs Dawgdaddy & I are heading down now. Should be checking in the Staybridge around 4.

What? There must be a duplicate

Back