Cure Putters - 2016 PGA Show

Loving the looks of their new line.

Definitely want to roll the clsssic line, the weight options intrigue me.

Yes, THP has been handing out hand sanitizer to all the companies when they reach their booth. There is a whole lot of hand shaking going on over there, it's best to keep the germs at bay.

RX4 looks nice to me

Yes, THP has been handing out hand sanitizer to all the companies when they reach their booth. There is a whole lot of hand shaking going on over there, it's best to keep the germs at bay.

#Props

I love it, that's a great touch and leave behind!

Looking forward to roll the rx4 or rx5. Like the flange with the sight lines on them

The classic series would look right at home in a PXG booth.

I'm really impressed with what Cure has done, and I can't say enough how awesome it is that they have such an awesome presence here.

I think if I were to buy one of these I'd gravitate towards one of the RXs, probably 3 or 4. I do vastly prefer looking down at a blade, but I think I'd rather have the full advantage of their technology. The looks are different, sure, but I don't think I'd have a problem looking down at one.

These look interesting. I need to try one!

Love everything about the new stuff. The new hats with the large logo looks awesome. The red grips are very welcomed and so are those new HC! Well done with the pictures guys. Oh and that staff bag? Any more pics??

The classic series looks so good! Nice pics.

Absolutely brilliant!

RX5 or CX2. I could see me gaming either one of those.

Have really liked the tech behind cure and the new models that look a bit more "traditional" have my attention. You guys are killing it with the coverage!

That RX1 looks good and i give it a go. More traditional style.

I've been rolling my CX2 a few times today inside at home - I really like it - feel is excellent and it doesn't seem too big to my eye, though admittedly got it after the season here ended and so have mostly rolled it inside - definitely worth trying it out if you have the chance. After reading the thread here and spending some time on the Cure website, I took a flier and bought it without trying it (new on eBay for a great price made me jump in) and I am glad that I did.

Looking forward to roll the rx4 or rx5. Like the flange with the sight lines on them
I spent a lot of time in the booth today. I got a really good demo from reps Bob and John.
I went in more untested in the new CX2 because of the look.

After listening to Bob about the technology and advantages of the RX5 and RX6. I rolled them. I like the alignment on the flange of the RX5 but actually rolled the 6 slightly better.

The amazing part was when Bob had me intentionally hit it out on the toe and the ball still held its line and rolled right onto the cup.

Really amazed at the technology behind these.

The 2016 models have a slightly more rounded sole at the edges. That was in response to some feedback thst the longer face would sometimes get caught in the turf if putting on a slight incline.

Just shows how they are taking player feedback and still improving it. Others mentioned the improved sound. We were indoors in a very loud atmosphere. But it did seem to be not as loud as u remember when I tried Emart2173's.

Very impressed.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I really like the looks of the CX series and I'm looking forward to trying both the CX and RX series.

I spent a lot of time in the booth today. I got a really good demo from reps Bob and John.

After listening to Bob about the technology and advantages of the RX5 and RX6. I rolled them. I like the alignment on the flange of the RX5 but actually rolled the 6 slightly better.

The amazing part was when Bob had me intentionally hit it out on the toe and the ball still held its line and rolled right onto the cup.

The 2016 models have a slightly more rounded sole at the edges. That was in response to some feedback thst the longer face would sometimes get caught in the turf if putting on a slight incline.

Just shows how they are taking player feedback and still improving it. Others mentioned the improved sound. We were indoors in a very loud atmosphere. But it did seem to be not as loud as u remember when I tried Emart2173's.

Very impressed.

Knowledge bombs were dropped at the Cure event with Jeff and John. Learned a lot those 2 days and came away impressed with the way the ball rolls off the face. Still roll it to this day

Knowledge bombs were dropped at the Cure event with Jeff and John. Learned a lot those 2 days and came away impressed with the way the ball rolls off the face. Still roll it to this day
John was awesome in helping me get a CX 6 lie adjusted.

You know now I never knew that feature of them. I thought almost all the technology was in the MOi and weighting. But knowing you can tweak the lie 18 degrees to get the perfect lie for you is impressive.

Very impressed.

The toe test is great, I can remember Jeff and John doing that in OH, it's crazy how forgiving they are.

That CX2 is a darn nice looking putter. Would like to roll that one for sure.

JM

I think Cure is going to turn heads this year. My gut tells me people will try out the new CX line because it's more traditional looking, and when they see success, try out some of the rest of the lines.

Back