Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So i'm the new addition to Team Hackers and Whackers. Just want to let you guys know that I'm going to be practicing like crazy. I'm usually not one for trash talk, as I'd rather let my game do the talking, but to add to the fervor I must add that with me on the team Hicks with Sticks won't have a chance ;)

So i'm the new addition to Team Hackers and Whackers. Just want to let you guys know that I'm going to be practicing like crazy. I'm usually not one for trash talk, as I'd rather let my game do the talking, but to add to the fervor I must add that with me on the team Hicks with Sticks won't have a chance ;)

Loving the attitude.....Lets take it to 'em....

Looks like a fun time, wish I could make the trip back to Hickville. Yall have a blast, take it easy on OG.

Yeah, you guys will have to look out! Any event that we have participated in together has usually been a victorious one, especially when it comes to golf! Everyone is lucky that the carts have GPS in them, or else you'd all be in store for some nasty blind shots.

Looks like a fun time, wish I could make the trip back to Hickville. Yall have a blast, take it easy on OG.

I'll get OG to buy you a plane ticket Marc. You need to come home for a visit anyway!!! Seriously, one day I want you to come experience a get together or better yet, a THP outing. They are a blast.

Welcome aboard eaglesgolf72! I'm glad to add you to Team Hackers and Whackers!

I have been drinking everyday to get ready. Is that the plan you were thinking?

Great conditioning practice! Good job!

I just got home this evening so I am too tuckered out to deal with teams tonight. I promise I will get on it before the weekend!!!

I'll get OG to buy you a plane ticket Marc. You need to come home for a visit anyway!!! Seriously, one day I want you to come experience a get together or better yet, a THP outing. They are a blast.

Never year, OG is taking over. They will be one and the same.

SW is coming up Thursday evening to stay with KellyBo and I. We will get up early Friday and arrive in Blairsville around 10:00 a.m. or so. Freshen up and then head off to one of the golf courses for a round of golf.

OG. When it gets closer, let me know where you are playing and I will come hang with you guys, until TOAD gets into town.

Unfortunately (for you), its true. This is not a joke, next year its grays.

Are you that confident that he won't be in a nursing home by then? Hehe. He says it's a joke. Thank goodness.

Are you that confident that he won't be in a nursing home by then? Hehe. He says it's a joke. Thank goodness.

Who do you believe. This is not a joke.

Who do you believe. This is not a joke.

He won't even remember the link to this website by then JB. Get real.

OG. When it gets closer, let me know where you are playing and I will come hang with you guys, until TOAD gets into town.

Ok Chew I will send you a pm with my cell phone number so you can hook up with us on Friday. DawgDaddy is coming in early Friday as well.

Yeah, I'm in my first week at a new job and I floated the idea by the boss about working over on M-T and bailing out Friday. It didn't seem to go over so well. I'm thinking the earliest I'll be able to even leave Warner Robins will be 1 or so. :SADFACE:

Ok Chew I will send you a pm with my cell phone number so you can hook up with us on Friday. DawgDaddy is coming in early Friday as well.

Yes sir, I am planning to gain a little course knowledge so the Hicks with Sticks can prevail.

This week I am going to print the list of cabin mates and if you are able to paypal myself or T0AD your $47.00, it will help us complete the cost and that would be great. it also validates you are locking down your position.... Tomorrow I will have the list of who is staying where as we need to spread the wealth to help pay for these cabins.

PM sent, will do my friend.

Sean has dropped out of the Georgia Get Together due to his recent health issues. That leaves a spot open and the player would be on my team. First to sign up with lock down the position!

This week I am going to print the list of cabin mates and if you are able to paypal myself or T0AD your $47.00, it will help us complete the cost and that would be great. it also validates you are locking down your position.... Tomorrow I will have the list of who is staying where as we need to spread the wealth to help pay for these cabins.
I don't know what you paid, but I think mine's gonna be more than 47 bucks. :(

I don't know what you paid, but I think mine's gonna be more than 47 bucks. :(

The security deposit will be refunded. I am getting $200.00 back that I had to initially put down however your cabin is larger than mine so your cost should be higher. Just take the number of guests you have rooming less the damage deposit and split it up. You might be able to drag a couple of North Carolinians off the road and charge them too lol........

This looks like my cabin mates for now:

ole gray
KellyBo
AdWillingham
Adwillingham's Dad
DawgDaddy
DawgDaddy's wife
SW
Setho

Total = 8

I am sure we can handle a few more folks but his is my list for now. The rest of you are in T0AD's Cabin. T0AD you need to confirm your guests and lock em down......

ok since Sean has dropped out we need to get the cabin guest list updated.

T0AD needs some guest and we got to even out the folks. If you do not see your name on this list you need to reply now so we can get this finalized.

T0AD's cabin will have:

Bama - T0AD has the pingpong table :eek:)
Tadashi70
dmb012
chewie69
Lefty78 & wife ? (If they do come they can stay in the couples cabin and we will shift two young bucks over to T0AD)

If you do not see your name on this list let us know asap..

edit: I believe SeeMoreGuy said he may be staying over so he can be added to T0AD's cabin.

Last edited:
T0AD's cabin will have:

Bama - T0AD has the pingpong table :eek:)
Tadashi70
dmb012
chewie69
Lefty78 & wife ? (If they do come they can stay in the couples cabin and we will shift two young bucks over to T0AD)

If you do not see your name on this list let us know asap..

edit: I believe SeeMoreGuy said he may be staying over so he can be added to T0AD's cabin.

and please please please PM me so I can get info nailed down.
(except for dmb and chewie)

Last edited:
I don't where I stay. Yall just let me know frigerator I should my silver bullets in.

Where we playing Friday afternoon gray?

--
tapatalk

and please please please PM me so I can get info nailed down.

I will let you know and I am hoping everyone who is staying over will get on here and confirm their intentions.

DawgDaddy - Thanks for dropping your part of the rental fee by the golf course today. KellyBo has the check in her pocketbook.

Back