Private Course Tee Times from The First Tee

arydolphin

GTHC!
Reaction score
Handicap
Cool idea by The First Tee, they are offering tee times at private courses around the country with all of the proceeds going to The First Tee. Here is the link: http://www.thefirstteecampaign.org/sites/courses/layout9.asp?id=1137&page=70171

Most of the tee times are during the week of April 23-27, but some courses have other dates. There are a bunch of TPC courses on there, including TPC Boston near me. It looks like the states with the most availability are Georgia, Florida, and Texas, but there are opportunities in most states. It's a great way to play on a private course, and have the money go to a good cause.

I just saw this the other day Ary. There is only one near me but its a heck of a course

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I may do this just for The First Tee.

This is a sick deal man. I may have to take a personal day.

Wow this is awesome, I'm looking up the courses now to see if there is one available near me!

EDIT: SWEET! There is one course only 20 minutes from where I live! Definitely might have to get in on this!

One of them is TPC Jasna Polana which isn't too far from me. I would probably pay to play there if I wasn't already going to in a few weeks. I've already played there 3 times as well. Too bad, I wish there was a different one on there near me.

Nothing within driving distance of me. The Midwest blows goats! Really cool idea by The First Tee though.

One of them is TPC Jasna Polana which isn't too far from me. I would probably pay to play there if I wasn't already going to in a few weeks. I've already played there 3 times as well. Too bad, I wish there was a different one on there near me.

How is the course? I may play there. It's only $130

How is the course? I may play there. It's only $130

Very nice. All the times I've played there it has been in immaculate shape. Should be the same this year with all the great weather. The layout is pretty good too for the most part. Some of it is just meh, but a lot of the holes are just awesome.

Very nice. All the times I've played there it has been in immaculate shape. Should be the same this year with all the great weather. The layout is pretty good too for the most part. Some of it is just meh, but a lot of the holes are just awesome.

Thanks be nice to get a 4 some to go one day.

This is a sick deal man. I may have to take a personal day.

I'm thinking the same thing, my work schedule stinks on the week when the tee times are available. I got to play TPC Boston last year in a tournament, I want another crack at that course.

Definitely think I'm getting in on this. I'm calling up some buddies right now to try and get a 4-some together. Its no TPC course, but this Knollwood Country Club near me is pretty dang nice and its only $50 with cart for this promo.

JB's club is listed, Countryside, may have make the trip and show some support.

Atlanta has some great clubs listed, White Columns is awesome

Bummer! No courses in Oregon on this list. Come on Oregon get your stuff together!

We need to get 4 GA guys and go play Country Club of the South, or TPC Sugarloaf.

We need to get 4 GA guys and go play Country Club of the South, or TPC Sugarloaf.

Sugarloaf is a waste of time, IMO. CC of the South is another story

From what I see with Jasna, tee times are only offered Tuesday-Friday and it ends April 27.

I'd play either

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Count me with the GA group.

TapAhoy!

Firestone, nice. Not the south course, but north and west. Have to check my schedule.

Firestone, nice. Not the south course, but north and west. Have to check my schedule.

I was talking to my Uncle and he says the courses are in awesome condition. Looking really good with all the nice weather recently. I'd definately try to play there if I were you.

We just need to figure out a day a time that works for everyone, as one of us will have to pay up front and then the others send a check or paypal.

May be wrong but would they run the total upon booking or would we settle up once we get to the course similar to Golfnow. I didn't see or read the details so I'm more thinking out loud.

Back