THP Tour van and Tourney Ponder...

KevvDogg

Reaction score
Handicap
Not for sure if anyone has seen the way madden does his madden tournaments with his tour bus, he has gamers from all over comepete in the madden football game as the bus drives through city to city as it makes its way to time sqaure where the last 2 players play for a million dollars on the big screen in time square....Now I understand we couldnt do a million dollars I mena this is just for fun or maybe some sort of prize, but if at all possible and again im just dreaming or pondering but thought it woudl be pretty radical, to have the THP tour bus do somehting like that maybe leading up to the fed ex cup final or maybe the masters but have a tiger woods tourney as it has players riding in it and playing as it take them from one place to another and then mayube have the 2 players enjoy watching real golf like one of the majors or just a weekend of pga tour golf in general..again just a thought...

I think it is a great idea from a distance, but there are some issues that come about. Mainly cost and expense. The THP Tour Van costs a lot to keep on the road and we would need a whole lot more Albatross Members to do something like this on a regular basis. I love the creativity, and always like hearing how much people think of what we are doing here.

I think it is a great idea from a distance, but there are some issues that come about. Mainly cost and expense. The THP Tour Van costs a lot to keep on the road and we would need a whole lot more Albatross Members to do something like this on a regular basis. I love the creativity, and always like hearing how much people think of what we are doing here.

yeah i totally understand and im in the process of becoming one of those member I just hope there are some hats stillavail..LOl,,, but yes your right it does cost ALOT to keep them on the road and all that, I mean if that is something worth while we could always look at entry fees and kind of a central point to start and end the drive. I was just throwing somethign out there, I figured you would tweak it someway to make it better and definitely to help out THP in way possible that is my main interest in that anyway. Just want to add that this is by far the best site I have ever been a part of and the peopel here are great, couldnt ask for anything more..keep up the GREAT job JB.... and maybe one day we can get somethign like this started, even if we cant be in that sweet vehicle...LOL

Thanks for the kind words and like I said, I really like the idea. I would definitely recommend staying tuned as we are going to have some pretty incredible stuff coming up soon.

Thanks for the kind words and like I said, I really like the idea. I would definitely recommend staying tuned as we are going to have some pretty incredible stuff coming up soon.

OH I plan on it im tuned in all day at work...LOl shhhhhhh

Back