Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm playing for sure. I think Andy was going to try and sneak out too. I say let's wait to see if he can and we can for us 3 and if he can't you and I can figure something out, Iceman!

Well now I guess I'll have to play hooky again from work :) I'll let you know for sure on Monday.

I know I'm playing for sure. I think Andy was going to try and sneak out too. I say let's wait to see if he can and we can for us 3 and if he can't you and I can figure something out, Iceman!

Awesome! Sounds good I'll keep my ear to the pavement!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimmy, I plan on playing Wednesday so let me know where and when.

For those of us playing Friday (11/27), have the rain gear handy.

Jimmy, I plan on playing Wednesday so let me know where and when.

For those of us playing Friday (11/27), have the rain gear handy.

Batavia ok? It's somewhat in the middle between you and Iceman. Close to you than Iceman but at least we know with Batavia it will be open and we could grab carts. I saw the forecast for Friday as well so fingers crossed it gets pushed back to Saturday.

Batavia ok? It's somewhat in the middle between you and Iceman. Close to you than Iceman but at least we know with Batavia it will be open and we could grab carts. I saw the forecast for Friday as well so fingers crossed it gets pushed back to Saturday.

Yeah, Batavia CC is good for me. Hoping you are right and they're wrong as usual with the forecast.

Batavia works for me, what time are you guys thinking so I can plan my departure? Should be just under 2 hours for me.

Batavia works for me, what time are you guys thinking so I can plan my departure? Should be just under 2 hours for me.

How's 9ish sound? That's not too early is it?

930 would be better if that's good with you guys

930 is perfect for me. I'll call down to Chris but we shouldn't have a problem at all.

Sounds good! Thanks!

Sounds good! Thanks!

I belive the current prices for Batavia are $17 for 18 with the cart.

I belive the current prices for Batavia are $17 for 18 with the cart.

Gotta love winter rates!

Playing in the rain with THPers isn't an issue. Did it recently with a couple of the local guys here but it would be nice if it didn't rain

Andy...I have $5 that we don't see a speck of rain on Friday.

And if it does rain, the penalty for weather talk on THP is $5 payable to me.

#lickitweather

#lickitweather

typical auditor, always looking for the extra bucks ;)

Dont love hearing rain but nothing a few genny cream ales cant make me forget about.

I have a rain gear and if I bring it - guaranteed it won't rain.

It is when I don't bring the rain gear that it rains.

#lickitweather
Deal...I'm trying reverse psychology on the weather gods :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Booked for Mill Creek. Friday 11/27 1020am and 1030am.

Rates show $31 for 18 holes with a cart.

Cannot wait for this, its odd seeing snow on the ground and thinking about golfing in a few days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back