The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

I went straight to the source and Koske gave me all of the info I needed. He is much smarter than I am so I will go with it.

I'd love to know what he told you and what you shared with him. Getting his advise would be fantastic

I'd love to know what he told you and what you shared with him. Getting his advise would be fantastic

Sure thing. I will have a full write up on the putter after the event, but based on what I have been playing he recommended a 1 wide, and possibly to add some weight to the toe and heel sections.

Sure thing. I will have a full write up on the putter after the event, but based on what I have been playing he recommended a 1 wide, and possibly to add some weight to the toe and heel sections.

Nice, I just order one.

Just got a PM from GG with transportation information. I literally can't sit still I'm so excited at this point. Sleep is getting harder and harder as I can't stop thinking about this. Last night I was imagining what the fitting would be like and so curious to see what setup I end up with. I still can't believe it, but this is really happening...

Are we shooting a pic of their stuff?
a9827bf87232bd983040f5a1fefa8f8d.jpg

Damn finger got in the way again!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We havent decided which of us 12 is taking the belt home for the first month. Perhaps we should start a new thread and include a poll?

darn finger

You may want to just try mine then.......should be easy!

Yo Phily......that belt won't fit!!!! Perhaps your leg.

You may want to just try mine then.......should be easy!

After watching me putt last year, would you let me near your putter in fear of what might happen? :D

Another day, more information. Here is a pic of your uniforms for both days and the ONLY time it will be near OUR belt.
a595829140f432a624c09570872f4837.jpg

After watching me putt last year, would you let me near your putter in fear of what might happen? :D

I did not say you could putt with it......

Another day, more information. Here is a pic of your uniforms for both days and the ONLY time it will be near OUR belt.
a595829140f432a624c09570872f4837.jpg

My heart literally just jumped.

ITS ALMOST HERE AND THOSE LOOK EFFING AWESOME!!!!

I bet the Zoo Crew wont be wearing black...
Good looking stuff Jason.

And I know of a few other things that are going to blow people's minds.

Really like what's in that picture!

I bet the Zoo Crew wont be wearing black...
Good looking stuff Jason.

And I know of a few other things that are going to blow people's minds.

And to think, that's like maybe a quarter of #TeamRedemption gear...

Those pullovers are fantastic.

No high crown Grandaddy Visor? Is AJ going to be ok with that?

Sick looking clothes there! Can't believe this is so close for you guys!

Back