907golfer12

Makin a comeback!
Reaction score
Handicap
I'm going to go to the Mercedes-Benz Championship, for those from TST, you may remember that I went last year. My family loved it so we are going back. Also, next August, I'm going to volunteer for the Oregon Classic on the Nationwide Tour, and I'm excited for that.

So, is anyone else going to a tour event?

we lost our event(ACC). :poop:

north_mweirplaque.gif

I volunteer for the LPGA's Sybase Classic. I've been a standard bearer for the last couple of years, which I totally love. You get to watch a group's entire game, from pre shot routine through course management. Next year I may go for walking scorer, though that requires actual concentration.

A couple of years ago, we went to the final day of the HSBC Women's Match Play Championship, which was also cool. Brittany Lincicome was wiping the floor with Juli Inkster in the finals (Juli was obviously tired), so we followed Lorena Ochoa and Paula Creamer in the consolation round. That's when I became a big Lorena fan.

We are going to try to do Media for each PGA & LPGA event in FL.

i went to the ryder cup this year because it was only 2 hours away from me. it was really awesome and my dad and i will try to go again in 2016 when its at Medina. the only other event i have been to is the Honda Classic. I'm going to try really hard to go to the Players Championship next season too

I may try to go to the Memorial with my father-in-law if we can get tickets. We only live about 15 minutes from the course.

We attend and/or volunteer at several LPGA events each year - some majors, some limited fields, lots of variety. For 2009, we'll include one men's competition since the Presidents Cup will be held at Harding Park Golf Course here in SF.

Back