Contest #3 - 2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

they get less friendly and less friendly as the contest continues...entry #5:

and golf3rguy...i think i just had a seizure reading your tweet... :bulgy-eyes:

Final entry. What a fun contest!

Final entry:

Final and hopefully winning entry. thanks @hackersparadise and @sdrhiCG for this great chance to try and win an entry into a great competition.

I struggled for an idea for today, so I had some fun.. A lot of good entries - good luck everyone!!!

My last effort. No doubt influenced by watching quite a bit of Star Trek Next Gen on Netflix lately. Good luck everyone!

@cpljohnst: @sdrhiCG Will be "un-Rhi-sistable" in #TheGrandaddy against @hackersparadise She'll charm us with friendliness. Rhi-sistence is futile!

Final Entry

Final entry, good luck everyone!

Last entry...

Let's all sing along with Kermit, Big Bird, Grover, and the rest of the ZooCrew....I mean Sesame Street gang....
"One of these things is not like the others, one of these things just doesn't belong"

The ZooCrew is going down in defeat this year !

Challenge Issued! Twitter avatars the wager. Winner chooses a new one for the loser. (I'll go one step further, and throw in my THP Username and Avatar as well to sweeten the pot).

Dayuuuummmm you guys have knocked it over the fence with some hawt entries! :bomb: Well done :clapp:

To one of the nicest people out there, you deserve a great nickname (if you can beat #MVRhi).

Entry 4

****Final Entry*****

Lots of awesome entries. I have been racking my brain for this and coming up empty. Love seeing the quality entries coming from all of you guys.

It's getting tough to come up with new ones...

Final entry! Awesome contests, really great entries. Thanks again to THP and Callaway Golf!

#notascreepyaspete's

My Final Entry:

Last shot for this #Dos spot.

Final day entry... I'm mentally exhusted from this one! Thanks again THP, Callaway and especially Rhi for being such a good sport.

@sdrhiCG is Athena, Goddess of wisdom and war strategy. The #ZooCrew will need all she's got to win at @HackersParadise #TheGrandaddy

gr8dryv (@rbenoitma) August 26, 2014

Last Entry #5 -- Been fun folks! Good luck!

Back