2015 Love Is In The Air Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep having this nightmare that I am going to miss the sign up.

I keep having this nightmare that I am going to miss the sign up.

Do you wake up to your better half yelling at you?

Do you wake up to your better half yelling at you?

That occurs most days hehe. My office does not have a desk right now in favor of a large putting green. I mentioned something about putting it away for a while and I got an emphatic no. Apparently she is pretty into it.

OMG! I just pulled the biggest come-from-behind victory in talking the wife into going for this. I would have bet a paycheck there was no way she'd do it, but has agreed (after I confirmed that 100 people wouldn't be watching her putt). Turns out she's all for the adult beverages, the pool, food, having fun making fun of me, and sunshine. She was under the impression she'd have to play in front of a throng of bystanders. (She a bit shy sometimes...unless she's been drinking and then starts antagonizing gators by the clubhouse.) Once I told her, "no way, just 3 or 4 people", she thought it sounded cool. I didn't mention how there's usually a gallery waiting on 18. Oops.

So, now I've marked my calendar for signups. It will be our 22nd anniversary weekend for ourselves if it works out.

Thats awesome T0AD.

That's great news T0AD! Hopefully I see you down in Orlando!

Great that your much better half is on board for LIITA. Hopefully that means that Warner Robins will have 2 couples in attendance.

Expectations - a terrible thing to have when you are a high handicap player.

Wait did I miss sign-ups? Ahhh just making sure I didn't. The only way we don't make a repeat appearance is if the hopper doesn't select us from the pool of entries. Looks like its time to throw my lucky socks on until sign-ups.

I'm with Mr Maynard, lucky socks and pajama's inside out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We should know by early next week if my wife's work schedule will keep us from coming.
Fingers crossed it's a possibility that we can at least try to get entry.

this event has the most amount of reminders in my calendar for when sign ups are. Haha Not missing the chance to get in! The GF has already said she'll get into a putting practice regimen to get ready for it if we do!

Signups are going to be here quickly. Excited

Jealous of the lucky 20 attending. I wish it was on the cards for myself and Mrs. Fupresti again, but alas I will just have to love vicariously through the lucky ones attending.

Talking about this yesterday with the wife....excited to say the least. Already airline shopped and flights are reasonably priced. Now to get in.

i am pretty sure the wife is willing to do this one. just need to spend the next day or two convincing her she will have a good time.

BUF to MCO have very reasonable round trip prices, I am ready!

A big part of signups galore coming up

A big part of signups galore coming up

No kidding. I've started a THP allowance fund for this summer lol next week starts the madness!

While not the same resort, this brought back great memories.

a143acb409fa75fe1d8e20225aa109a3.jpg

There will be a green delivered to my house tomorrow. I'm sure I'll get asked why I felt the need for a 4x14 putting green. I'll tell her it's "for you to practice on...here's a putter".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back