UST Mamiya & THP Shaft Spectacular - February 2016

I can submit a background check for you if it will make you feel better. I think everything that would have concerned you should be off of there by now. Can't remember how many years it takes to fall off.

LOL, feeling so much better now. Thanks.

I can already tell it's going to be a sarcasm and fun filled weekend, so I'm like...

603.gif

Always fun getting a PM from THP asking for info!

What they asking and what did you say?

They asked if I was good at golf and I responded "Depends on the day"

Then they asked if I could take a trip with Danny anywhere in the US, where would I want to go and I responded "Hawaii"

And finally, and probably more to the truth, they asked what grips we like and I responded UTx. :D

Then they asked if I could take a trip with Danny anywhere in the US, where would I want to go and I responded "Hawaii"

And finally, and probably more to the truth, they asked what grips we like and I responded UTx. :D

Thanks, just had it forwarded to me. They actually said "in the Continental US" so you failed the test. Oh well, they are still letting you come a week from Friday!

Always fun getting a PM from THP asking for info!
Yes, yes it is.

Weird, they asked me for your credit card info. Since I trust them and I already had your CC number, I gave it to them. Hope that's okay. :alien:

Were you asked to sign any waivers stating that you can't hold THP liable for skydiving accidents, or failure of the "trained" sharks to adhere to orders from their trainers?

Were you asked to sign any waivers stating that you can't hold THP liable for skydiving accidents, or failure of the "trained" sharks to adhere to orders from their trainers?

I think this one would be the "can't be held responsible for accidental death by electrocution, submarine accidents, or Liger mauling"

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I think they are more likely to have us sign an agreement to not knock over or cause any damage to their workshop! :D

LOL. I wouldn't mind signing a waiver that doesn't hold THP or UST Mamiya liable for blowing our minds.

I think this one would be the "can't be held responsible for accidental death by electrocution, submarine accidents, or Liger mauling"
That's pretty much my favorite animal.

LOL. I wouldn't mind signing a waiver that doesn't hold THP or UST Mamiya liable for blowing our minds.

That's pretty much my favorite animal.

gotta love Ligers

I hope my golf game is a little bit more on point this weekend than it was yesterday. I felt like I was riding The Giant out at Six Flags.

So you have whiplash now?

Sounds exciting Nate and Shane! Cant wait to see what they have planned for you guys!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Did someone say on deck? Yep! Excited to see what awaits Nate and Shane this weekend....and even JB since it's a surprise to him also!

Did someone say on deck? Yep! Excited to see what awaits Nate and Shane this weekend....and even JB since it's a surprise to him also!

Ummmm, WHAT?

<-----------------------

Ummmm, WHAT?

<-----------------------

Danny reveals very little from what I hear. And that makes it all the more special for the 3 of you to bring it to us live.

Saturday at Stonebriar, Fazio course? Nice!!

Great course, I have had the fortune of playing it before. You guys are in for an absolute treat.

Danny reveals very little from what I hear. And that makes it all the more special for the 3 of you to bring it to us live.

Nah, I just said that to throw the scent off.
I know whats going on in this one.
Although didnt know the course until the same time you guys did.

Cant wait to follow along with this one.

Saturday at Stonebriar, Fazio course? Nice!!

Great course, I have had the fortune of playing it before. You guys are in for an absolute treat.

Stonebriar website doesn't have much info, but I'm definitely looking forward to it! Is it as tough as the slope rating indicates?

#MissionAccomplished

Back