NE Ohio Spring Get Together

Thanks again for putting all of this together Phil! I had a blast and I really enjoyed the courses. Looks like a return trip will be needed during the summer!

Sorry I wasn't able to make it to D&B. Had to get some QT with my wife. We ended up finding and getting our offer on a house accepted, so I think I got some good will I can cash in for more golf :)

Checking in also to say thanks to PhillyV for setting this up, even if you did ditch us at D&B afterwards :alien: It was great seeing some familiar faces and meeting a few guys for the first time. Nice to put a face to a forum name. As always THPers are good company on and off the course.

GolfinFF and Greggdrews - it was a lot of fun, its too bad we had to turn that music down, I am becoming a huge fan of music while playing.

Captain Caution - I enjoyed playing The Legacy round with you, even if I did view a little more of it than I intended to, unfortunately the swing fell apart on my 73rd hole of the week and I just never recovered.

Also a quick shout to Rob Barthle for letting me crash at his house to make the commute a little easier at 5am, CJ for driving, oh and Tpluff for making us explore the lovely city of Toledo more than I ever wanted to.

Just wanted to say thank you to PhillyV for putting this together. Had an absolute blast on Saturday and I think we were pretty lucky with the weather.

Winchell, Tyler and Andy - Had a great time playing with you guys on the first 18. Can't wait to tee it up with you all again. In the mean time, I'll be tuning into to Iggy Azalea Pandora.

Dan, 441, and Andy - Mike carried Dan to victory against Andy and I in our second round. I think that pretty much sums that round up.

I hope you all had as much fun as I did, and I hope to see everyone in Pittsburgh!

Something along those lines, hope you appreciated the gesture I made to you while Dan was putting on #17...was glad you made the trip out, had a good time, we will have to do it again sometime

I had a lot of fun last weekend, and it was much needed!

Thanks PhillyV for setting this up.
Greggdrews, I finally got a round in with you, and I enjoyed it.
GolfnFF (Jason, thanks for the strokes!)
JDTOX, Jeremy brother thank you for being a great cart mate once again! ( even though you complain too much for my liking....j/k), and thanks for dinner.
Rbarthle17 thanks for letting me crash, and toll help.
Tpluff, thanks for toll help and getting that extra hour of sleep.
CaptainCaution, Alec, it was awesome playing a round with you! You crush that G30LS! And congrats on the house!
Thank you Mother Nature for not raining!

Had a good time at dinner messing with the waitress, talking to Mike, and Colin.

Hope everyone had fun, I sure did!
Didn't play great, too many blowup holes, but while playing with THPers, blowup holes are easier to take!

Mike carried me alright. That's exactly how I'll remember that round.

What a champion.

Just glad I was able to set the stage for you to drop the clinching putt on #17, I would have hated to have to have done that as well.

Just glad I was able to set the stage for you to drop the clinching putt on #17, I would have hated to have to have done that as well.

That putt was just for show. The leg breaker was completed on 16.

Nothing better than natural birdie'ing after getting natural birdie'd on.

Thanks again for putting all of this together Phil! I had a blast and I really enjoyed the courses. Looks like a return trip will be needed during the summer!

Sorry I wasn't able to make it to D&B. Had to get some QT with my wife. We ended up finding and getting our offer on a house accepted, so I think I got some good will I can cash in for more golf :)

Congrats on the house! Where is it?

Congrats on the house! Where is it?
Cleveland. Detroit Shoreway. Not far from our current place. Inspection tomorrow.

Gunner sorry to read that thoughts and condolences to you and your family...

Had a blast playing with and meeting some of you THP'ers this past weekend! Looking forward to many more events and maybe learning how to hit a driver and keep both feet on the ground

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really happy Canadan didn't let me miss this! I was so sore Sunday and happy to lay around after 3 days of golf capped off by 36 holes with some of my favorite dudes to golf with!

VT, Winchell and Tpluff - thanks for a great morning round. Winchell's putter got HHHOOOOTTTT on the back 9. I'm glad I held my own out the gate. Thankfully I'm used to being our drove because these dude can crush the ball.

2nd round found myself and VT up against Canadan and MikeDean. All I'm gonna a say is 69....yards to the pin.

I can't wait for PA invitational and a chance to see everyone again! Thanks PhillyV and Mike for putting this day together.

I forgot about 69 to pin...glad u made it up here buddy see ya again real soon

Winchell's putter got HHHOOOOTTTT on the back 9..

This has to be the first time, in the history of all of the days that have ever happened, that that statement has been uttered by anyone. But it really was...felt great. Had a blast as usual man!

Just got off the phone with my connection at Sweetbriar Legacy as we were discussing some of my work related stuff i do with him. He was following along every post of the Grandaddy and has been glued to THP since and mentioned how he would love to have us back again this coming spring and could probably work out a better deal for us this year! I wont start a new thread any time soon but look for something around March to pop up with details

Just got off the phone with my connection at Sweetbriar Legacy as we were discussing some of my work related stuff i do with him. He was following along every post of the Grandaddy and has been glued to THP since and mentioned how he would love to have us back again this coming spring and could probably work out a better deal for us this year! I wont start a new thread any time soon but look for something around March to pop up with details

Gonna screw us over on the cookout again?

Legacy is a fun course. Do they ever open in winter if there is no snow?

I like it need to play golf with you hooligans again soon

Those courses were fun to play last year, Id be up for another trip

I may be able to make the trip with a couple Michigan fellas!

Back