Live Club Testing - Come Join Us

We can now say what is being tested.
The new Callaway XR16 Driver and XR16 Pro driver.
Each person will take 5 swings with each on the FlightScope, alternating between shots.
That data will be collected and used in a fun article/forum post.

You can read more about the drivers on THP both the home page and each has its own forum thread.
This is very cool. Never done anything like this before...really looking forward to it!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Announcement

Also being tested by THPers will be Pre-Release golf balls.
These are not available anywhere as of yet and no news about them has been put out.
Each golfer will get a sleeve to test.

We can say this however. We have been afforded the opportunity to do pre-release testing. If we find out that ANY information has been shared on THP or ANY other website or online community, the offender will be banned immediately. We would hope that is respected and of course if reviews are posted anywhere (when available) else that credit goes to where the product came from.

There will be a NDA to sign before taking the golf balls due to the nature of how private the company wants these to be kept.
What an awesome, exclusive opportunity!! So cool!

Pre-release, unannounced balls to test!?

Yes please!

All this talk of 280 to 300 off the tee is giving me a complex. I'm tickled if I'm beyond 200-210. I'm going to be watching 441 and his XXIO. He may shame me into going that way.
Yeah, but you'll be watching from the fairway.

125 slope from 5800 yards 130 from 6200 and change, methinks this isnt going to be a walk in the park

We can now say what is being tested.
The new Callaway XR16 Driver and XR16 Pro driver.
Each person will take 5 swings with each on the FlightScope, alternating between shots.
That data will be collected and used in a fun article/forum post.

You can read more about the drivers on THP both the home page and each has its own forum thread.

Sounds awesome. Neutral settings?

Sounds awesome. Neutral settings?

In this instance, the drivers will be set as close to each other as possible and in neutral.

125 slope from 5800 yards 130 from 6200 and change, methinks this isnt going to be a walk in the park

I saw that as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This isn't exactly an "easy" course.

fingers crossed that weather cooperates

whoa whoa whoa now, my stance on weather discussions is well documented

I'll leave it at that

Haha I'm still new, forgive me :banana:
whoa whoa whoa now, my stance on weather discussions is well documented

I'll leave it at that

The good news is it won't be hot!

That's like medium jacket weather for you guys

i won't play golf if it's below 60. when it gets below 70 i'll play, but i'll b1tch about how cold i am

i won't play golf if it's below 60. when it gets below 70 i'll play, but i'll b1tch about how cold i am
I spent 5 years in Boston and New Hampshire for Junior hockey and College hockey, I'm always excited to start pulling out the sweater game

Who's ready for Saturday?!?!?
56872967700a260fd7ec48ab4e74fe5c.jpg

What?! Pull up your knee socks and swing the club.

Live Club Testing - Come Join Us

Yes please

I'll bring the entire humidor for the first 10 that want one

Last edited:
Back