The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very thankful that Foster is a righty.

I hate being hungry at this time.

Your wife is mean. I would just OEM him some lefty sticks. Actually now that I think about it, I have a bunck of lefty clubs kicking around in great condition you could cut down for him.

How old is he? Cut down clubs are really hard to hit.

Kevin

How old is he? Cut down clubs are really hard to hit.

Kevin

Chunky's been hitting cut down clubs for years.

I wish today was Friday. A least I am heading to the course after work.

I wish today was Friday. A least I am heading to the course after work.

+1, although I do not get to head to the course after work.

I used to eat these all the time back when I lived in Canada.. I got a random craving for them this morning haha.. So good!

pizza pops.jpg

Ah, straight up carbs. Sometimes I really miss them (outside of my ice-cream I MUST have and just pretend I didn't eat it)...I'm thinking some pizza will be required for the OU FSU game....hmmm...

Tapatalk just changed mid "browsing" one second I can see the posts next second it goes to categories then the post are all fancy in there own categories. Caught me off guard, thought I broke it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to eat these all the time back when I lived in Canada.. I got a random craving for them this morning haha.. So good!

pizza pops.jpg

Do you need a care package?

pizza pops.jpg

No offense Canadan but that looks like dog food empanada.

They are so nasty that they are great!!!!!

Oh no!!! That right there sold me. I love food that are like that. I'm one of those guys that believe that the dumpier some food looks, the better they taste. Damn you CB!

I knew this would spur some fun!!

Do you need a care package?

I can only imagine how nasty they'd be coming from Vancouver haha!

No offense Canadan but that looks like dog food empanada.

Oh they look terrible, but if you don't look down and just eat, they are glorious.

Can't agree more. It's like bar food. No one eats it because it's healthy haha!

MRI came back better then I could have hoped :clap: Just have to work on getting rid of some scar tissue and strengthening my rotator cuff a bit more. This just made my day!

MRI came back better then I could have hoped :clap: Just have to work on getting rid of some scar tissue and strengthening my rotator cuff a bit more. This just made my day!

Awesome Concept!! Congrats dude!

glad to hear!

That's just too funny....Can't use that in any other term but food I think. :D

Great news!

Congrats - great news!! Any injury to sideline us sucks so very glad to hear that it is nothing too serious.

Congrats - great news!! Any injury to sideline us sucks so very glad to hear that it is nothing too serious.

I dont sideline well at all lol. I was really worried I wasnt going to be able to avoid surgery but a lot of PT and working with someone to change my swing really helped. Things are finally looking up again I really needed this.

I dont sideline well at all lol. I was really worried I wasnt going to be able to avoid surgery but a lot of PT and working with someone to change my swing really helped. Things are finally looking up again I really needed this.

I hear ya...especially with where you are located and it is golf year round. Tough sitting inside when it is 75 out in December!

I hear ya...especially with where you are located and it is golf year round. Tough sitting inside when it is 75 out in December!

Its 90 out right now too...finally not hot as hell. Doctor cleared me to golf but said I need to stay away from the range for a while since that is what caused the extra wear. Guess I should have listened when people said going to the range for 4 hours was stupid.

Since school started I have had very limited THP time. I am still around, just alot less :(

Huge test is over. Hallelujah. I need a beer!

Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back