Tbox

...By Height.
Reaction score
Handicap
So I get off work at 4 yesterday afternoon with bad weather approaching our area. I get home around 5:15 due to the heavy rain and traffic. At 6, my boss calls to see when I can come back to perform storm assessment for the tornado that touched down in Norman, Ok. I get back to work at 7 and go to the field. Looked at 2 full circuits and found several areas where power lines were down. The worst was 2 miles of transmission lines all down with broken poles. I got off work at 12:30AM. This gave me time to come home and rest before I have to be back at 6:30AM. It is now 4AM and I cannot sleep. There are random patches of severe weather all around Oklahoma right now so I don't want to fall asleep and rick having something bad headed my way. I guess tomorrow will be a long day since I have to be back in 2 1/2 hours to finish some stuff up from last night and wait around to see what tomorrows storm may bring. I am really wishing I was at some resort somewhere asleep after a long day of golf, booze, hot tubs, and fun getting ready to do it all over tomorrow. Oh well, maybe another time.

Whew! Sounds like a rough day, Tbox. Hang in there.

Rough one Tbox. Hang in there and we're praying for all you guys this weekend. Looks like its going to be a rough one.

Back