Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha, you played well on that course. It's a monster. Dude, you putt like chunky, that was your problem that day.

I hope you get in, I think you'll be a great asset to the event.

My putting did suck that day. HAHA Can we bring SeeMore's to the event? HEHE

The drive up to the clubhouse at Caledonia has a little Augusta feel to it. So cool!

THe drive up is actually very Grand Cypress like with all the flowers. Very awesome.

If it's like the drive in to Grand Cypress that is awesome.

They do look amazing. I was just checking out the photos of Caledonia again and they have some massive bunkers/waste areas. Place just looks beautiful.

I was looking at the pictures this morning and those waste areas look intimidating. Poor Team THP if I get in. It will probably be hard to play with someone who never gets into trouble when they will be getting into it left and right.

I almost feel like the venue give Team THP the advantage. Finally, Jake gets out of Florida! The Wow Factor eats courses like these up, and I've played them a few times and typically played well at both. Nothing like a little familiarity. Tmod can carve up any course, b/c hitting it on the sweet spot 99% of the time means it don't matter where you are. Hanks can fully utilize the hybrid chips and bump n runs here. Hawk will feel so comfortable here, as it's a meeting place for all types of birds. Smalls is this years silent ninja, he'll be use to the windy conditions. And coolbreeze will especially be handsome in Myrtle Beach!

QFT. I love it when TC just lays it out there. Lately though its been 80% of the time. I'm gonna blame it on my swing change that Chunky is going through.

I think you guys need as much as of advantage as possible. I know when the teams are picked and which ever team I am on. I am bringing the pain. We are going to be playing a Carolina course now. I can handle this types of course and love them.

I can handle this TYPES of courses too.

I just don't want you to use the excuse of back pain for your loss. That kind of pain is not needed.

Never made an excuse in my life. The only back pain I would have is if I had to carry you around the course for 18 holes, but since my team is so loaded and dominant, it is just not needed.

Mr. Loudmouth (TC) flapping his gums again huh? I think your little why you gonna win the Morgan Cup II, is not going to scare your opponents at all drum mouth :beat-up:....

The waste bunkers are mostly in play more at Caledonia. True Blue is much more open. There's a nice stretch of holes on the front 9 at True Blue (holes3-7) that are just tough. The 3rd hole is massively intimidating as typically there's a head wind and it's a pretty good water carry to a green that runs horizontally. It's a tough green to hit. Hole 4 is a nasty little par 5 that has water all the way up the left side of that sucker.

Mr. Loudmouth (TC) flapping his gums again huh? I think your little why you gonna win the Morgan Cup II, is not going to scare your opponents at all drum mouth :beat-up:....

This doesn't even make sense. I hope you get in. Myrtle Beach does need some old people. Are you going to be ok playing from big boy tee boxes?

This doesn't even make sense. I hope you get in. Myrtle Beach does need some old people. Are you going to be ok playing from big boy tee boxes?

Same tees will be a good opportunity for me to give you an equal opportunity arse whupping :D :deadhorse:

Same tees will be a good opportunity for me to give you an equal opportunity arse whupping :D :deadhorse:

Okie dokie! I'm sleep deprived and golf deprived and I would be more than happy laying a good old fashioned serving of humble pie on you old man.

Seriously, are you applying to get into this thing? I sure do hope so!

Gray, if you get in the MC you are going to be filling those lakes with golf balls. You may hit the first 180° hook in the history of the world.

The waste bunkers are mostly in play more at Caledonia. True Blue is much more open. There's a nice stretch of holes on the front 9 at True Blue (holes3-7) that are just tough. The 3rd hole is massively intimidating as typically there's a head wind and it's a pretty good water carry to a green that runs horizontally. It's a tough green to hit. Hole 4 is a nasty little par 5 that has water all the way up the left side of that sucker.
Holes with water running up the left side don't scare me! I just slice away from them! hahaha

Okie dokie! I'm sleep deprived and golf deprived and I would be more than happy laying a good old fashioned serving of humble pie on you old man.

Can you imagine OG with a putt to win? He would look like Garrigus, sweating to death, twitching like a june bug chasing a fox monkey for a reach around with a wink and a nod.

Can you imagine OG with a putt to win? He would look like Garrigus, sweating to death, twitching like a june bug chasing a fox monkey for a reach around with a wink and a nod.

Well, unfortunately for him, most of the bad trouble on True Blue is left. And he won't have his trusty dusty Turdleist by his side to rip them 225 yard straight balls out there.

That could get ugly. I bet he already can't keep things steady in his grip, and imagine it with some pressure! The whole green would be shaking. :D

Never made an excuse in my life. The only back pain I would have is if I had to carry you around the course for 18 holes, but since my team is so loaded and dominant, it is just not needed.

After carrying half of your team, I know you will start to complain.

After carrying half of your team, I know you will start to complain.

You clearly dont know Team THP. Although evidently you got a taste of it a little while ago and took the same whooping that the rest will see.

Weekend update from Team THP:

Hanks hit a car
Hawk's lady was amazed he made contact and kept saying ooohhhhhh
Smalls quit until MC 2.0 time to ensure his HC stays under 18

Anymore updates anyone wants to share? I am all ears. :D

It's got to happen now. I have too many people I need to lay the law down on already. No way would I miss up an opportunity to do it in person.

Gray, if you get in the MC you are going to be filling those lakes with golf balls. You may hit the first 180° hook in the history of the world.

I told you 100 times buzzard breath that I'm not a hooker any more.... If I make it I need Hawk real bad in my foursome to give him a lesson in working the ball.

Not a problem with my new belly putter. It eats 5 footers up for lunch when playing for bingo money against Beatrice and old lady Louise Carpetpants!

Well, unfortunately for him, most of the bad trouble on True Blue is left. And he won't have his trusty dusty Turdleist by his side to rip them 225 yard straight balls out there.

That could get ugly. I bet he already can't keep things steady in his grip, and imagine it with some pressure! The whole green would be shaking. :D

Naw the only thing that will be shaking is the first tee when the Tower of Power is introduced and the first tee starts to rumble :clapp:..

Weekend update from Team THP:

Hanks hit a car
Hawk's lady was amazed he made contact and kept saying ooohhhhhh
Smalls quit until MC 2.0 time to ensure his HC stays under 18

Anymore updates anyone wants to share? I am all ears. :D

Weekend update from Cookie.

Ate some Tofu.

LOL @ cookie! Too funny dude.

Team THP will bring the pain. You play ok on your home course, which is "narrow".

Weekend update from Cookie.

Ate some Tofu.

C'mon JB.....I expect the weak vegan thing from TC but not you. You have been busy planning so I will forgive this one. LOL

And tofu is nasty in case anyone is thinking of going vegan....I won't even touch that crap!

Dear Ole Gray,

Two things: you can't bring your Turdleist to the MC and you can't bring your Spider Ghost belly.

C'mon JB.....I expect the weak vegan thing from TC but not you. You have been busy planning so I will forgive this one. LOL

And tofu is nasty in case anyone is thinking of going vegan....I won't even touch that crap!

What about Tofurky? I see that all the time in the grocery store, looks awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back