FS: Titleist 910F 15* Fairway Ahina Stiff - Cleveland Wedges (52*,54*,58*)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffReedMO

Banned
Reaction score
Greetings THP'ers! I have for sale a Titleist 910F 15* fairway, with made for Titleist ahina 82g stiff flex shaft and new Lamkin X10 standard grip (2 months of play). Includes head cover that was never used, so it is brand spanking new. Club is about 9 months old, with the only fallback being small scuffs on the sole, and minor dings on the crown where the face meets. Those could easily be filled with a black Sharpie to look like new. Club will NOT include the Titleist wrench and I played this club at the C1 setting. If there is a setting you would like this to be set at before shipment, I will happily set it for you, otherwise, it will ship at the standard A1 setting. I am asking $145 shipped to you. Please see photos below and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. I have received a few high marks as both a buyer and a seller at THP!, so please, buy with confidence.

DSCN3842.jpg

DSCN3841.jpg

DSCN3840.jpg

DSCN3838.jpg

DSCN3837.jpg

DSCN3836.jpg

Cleveland wedges sold, with remaining wedge pulled from sale.

If you are interested, please PM me. Please include the item in your PM title as well. I am not open to any trade offers at this moment, just sale. Thanks for your interest and let me know if I can be of any help.

JeffReedMO

EDIT - PayPal payments in full only. Thanks!
EDIT 2 - 54* CG10 SOLD
EDIT 3 - Price Reduction on remaining items.
EDIT 4 - 52* DSG SOLD
EDIT 5 - Price Reduction on three wood and 58* wedge.
EDIT 6 - Remaining wedge removed from listing.

Last edited:
Posted late last evening. Bump for the morning/afternoon THP crowd.

Pm sent about 54.

Tappin' on my Thunderbolt

That is a beautiful 3 wood Im actually considering one. How did it end up working for ya?

That is a beautiful 3 wood Im actually considering one. How did it end up working for ya?

I never was much on the weight of it. 82g to me felt like I was swinging a battle ax. When I hit it good, I hit it really good, but unfortunately, it was just too far and in between with me. It's a great club, just wasn't the right fit for me and I couldn't hit it consistently.

FYI, 54* CG10 is sold, pending payment. Will remove once transaction is complete. Thanks.

Bump cause Jeff's such an easy seller to deal with :)

Friday afternoon price drop bump.

Titleist 910F 15* has been reduced to $160 shipped. 52* DSG dropped to $25 shipped. 58* CG12 dropped to $35 shipped.

Payments in full through PayPal only.

52* DSG is sold pending payment. Will update thread once transaction is completed.

Cleveland 52* Raw DSG wedge has sold. Thank you, Kknudson!

BUMP

There was interest in the three wood, but I have yet to hear back. Three wood and 58* wedge are still available. U.S. only.

Price Reduction Bump

$155 for the Titleist 910F three wood and $30 for the Cleveland CG12 58* wedge.

Players Championship Bump. Watch golf, buy some golf equipment. Win, win.

Last Price Reduction Bump.

Titleist 910F 15* 3W can be had for $145, which includes shipping. Cleveland CG12 Chrome 58* can be had for $30, which includes shipping.

PayPal payments in full only.

Thanks!

Is that a skymark on the top of the 15* can you post a different pic maybe without flash or something?

Is that a skymark on the top of the 15* can you post a different pic maybe without flash or something?

Yes. It is in the description of the product. I think the picture shows it just about as well as it is going to, but if needed, I will take another picture or two.

Would you sell just the head of the FW?

Uh, worst case scenario, maybe, but I hate the idea of splitting them up and getting stuck with one or the other. It just hamstrings me a little bit breaking them up. So, no, I doubt it.

Uh, worst case scenario, maybe, but I hate the idea of splitting them up and getting stuck with one or the other. It just hamstrings me a little bit breaking them up. So, no, I doubt it.

Understood. If you change your mind let me know.

These shafts go for 50-75 all day long on the bay.

Understood. If you change your mind let me know.

These shafts go for 50-75 all day long on the bay.

I will let you know if I decide to change my mind and split them up.

Bumpity Bump.

Remaining Cleveland wedge was pulled from listing, as it is going back in my bag. Other wedges have sold.

Titleist 910F still for sale. $155/OBRO Shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back