Morgan Cup Entry Videos - What Do I Need To Know?

I understand that, but I don't want to just be sitting at my desk crying in the dark....oh wait...

Yorkem... hitting hard! HAHA

This was just taken up a notch. Great plan by THP! Happy shooting to all those that choose to enter. I am quite positive there will be some stellar entries.

I think I found my inspiration for my submission video to describe how I feel about Morgan Cup 2.0:

OMG this is epic. I have to get to thinking on my entries asap. Cant wait. Will the panel be revealed at any point? Or at least the 2 tour players

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OMG this is epic. I have to get to thinking on my entries asap. Cant wait. Will the panel be revealed at any point? Or at least the 2 tour players

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Not sure as of yet. Maybe.

Here is a pic. I waved it around to try to make it unreadable.

a6890f6f-70a2-c27e.jpg

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Dude....no way that will be enough. Definitely start over! Ha

Tappin' from my iPad!

Here is a pic. I waved it around to try to make it unreadable.

a6890f6f-70a2-c27e.jpg

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

I just waved my head side to side really fast. I had no problem reading this.

Great idea. Sounds like a lot of fun.

I understand that, but I don't want to just be sitting at my desk crying in the dark....oh wait...

Hahaha. You are dead to me

I think this is a fantastic idea. Video is going to be very important throughout the MC 2.0 process and this will tell THP if you are up to the task. It's something I know I will be working on big time. Comfort in front of a video camera is important. If I were doing this it would be heartfelt. There are quite a few guys on here who are very funny and naturals on camera so I wouldn't be funnier than they are. I had a few ideas of what my submission would have been and I think I am going to film them anyway just to get more comfortable in front of the camera. Good luck to everyone!

Will the winning videos be posted on the forum at some point?

Kevin

OK, so I've been away all day on business so have been unable to post my thoughts on this, ummmm awesome. So interesting the fact that there will be two video's and the fact that they will be so short in length I think will lend itself to some very crafty and well thought out video's.

Can't wait to see who gets in.

I think this is a fantastic idea. Video is going to be very important throughout the MC 2.0 process and this will tell THP if you are up to the task. It's something I know I will be working on big time. Comfort in front of a video camera is important. If I were doing this it would be heartfelt. There are quite a few guys on here who are very funny and naturals on camera so I wouldn't be funnier than they are. I had a few ideas of what my submission would have been and I think I am going to film them anyway just to get more comfortable in front of the camera. Good luck to everyone!

You would do heartfelt :shock: WHAT!!!! I never would have guessed :alien:

I love the criteria for the videos. These are going to be fun and quick. Excellent! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

I'll be out Friday, making one of my videos! This is gona be fun

tapatalk addict....

I might try and hammer out a few rough shots for my video this weekend and then learn how to use a movie making software. That might not be a bad idea for all of us entering by the way!

Thought I'd give this thread a bump for a refresher!

This thread is never far from my thoughts. I've had so many ideas but when it comes down to it, I gotta go with what's in my heart!!

Smalls: how is YOUR video coming? :D

Will be working on mine over the next few weeks. When you start having dreams about it and can't fall back asleep you know it's work time.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I think I will do videos even though I don't have to. Just for practice.

I've already shot my "audition" video, went pretty simple with that. I'm still tossing around ideas for the "promo" video.

I think I will do videos even though I don't have to. Just for practice.

That's cool of you man; look forward to seeing them if you share them!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Back