2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

That reference was for me and not my wife....just to clarify. :act-up:

I feel Friday will be spent socializing and hanging with the wife poolside. Just look for the blimp with out a tan.

Anyone hoping to play a round on Friday?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I will be at Islands of Adventure Friday during the day so no golf for me.

I think we may come in Thursday night so I may play Friday early morning....especially since that may be my first round of the year if this weather keeps up....

Just an FYI, if you plan to arrive early or stay late, please let me know so I can update the rooming list with the hotel.

Thanks!

2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

May cant get here soon enough.

Last edited:
Just an FYI, if you plan to arrive early or stay late, please let me know so I can update the rooming list with the hotel.

Thanks!

I'm guessing you already have this information, but just to be on the safe side...... The boss and I will be arriving Friday at 12:40pm and checking out Tuesday the 13th.

Thanks GG!

Let me talk to the boss. Since it takes us a whole day to fly to FLA. We might come in thursday night. I will let you know asap Morgan.

You got me for Thursday night right Morgan???

Thanks!

Hey Derek we are going to be down there thursday night also, so that would be cool to see you guys. Were flying out of Bloomington at 730 so we will be down there at 1030am.
I think we may come in Thursday night so I may play Friday early morning....especially since that may be my first round of the year if this weather keeps up....

Count my wife and I in as Thursday night arrivers.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

I have 0 clue what I'm doing but won't be at the resort til Friday checking out Sunday is what I'm guessing

Working on the explanation of "good-good" with the Mrs since she is in charge of putting

Ha I probably should inform the Mrs about this as well or we could just make them putt everything

They have to putt everything out no?

They have to putt everything out no?

Yes. I don't care if this is a "Couple Event", I am coming to win.

Yes. I don't care if this is a "Couple Event", I am coming to win.

Haha. I'm just hoping I hit a fairway or two!

Hopefully here soon I can get the wife to come down the basement and start practicing. She said she is waiting for the warm weather so she can get outside and putt there.

OK I am in. It's also the weekend of our anniversary, so we are really looking forward to it. My wife claims that she was once "great" at putt-putt as a kid. However, I have seen enough evidence to suggest otherwise.

I might have to introduce her to the secret training lab known as Winter Summerland, just a 5 minute drive from where we will be staying.

Winter-Summerland-Mini-Golf_Full_10342.jpg

Winter-Summerland-Mini-Golf_Full_10343.jpg

Seeing all the Adams event threads made me long for my next event. Its going to to be interesting getting the wife on the course for the first time.

Seeing all the Adams event threads made me long for my next event. Its going to to be interesting getting the wife on the course for the first time.

I'm right behind you man. My wife hasn't picked up a putter in almost a year. Its going to be interesting watching our wives putt.

I'm right behind you man. My wife hasn't picked up a putter in almost a year. Its going to be interesting watching our wives putt.

The putting lesson didn't go as well or as long as planned. I just figured I better be really on with my short game so she can have a lot of tap in's

The wife is officially ready to start the practice putting, very shocked it was her idea

Back