Absolutely,
And I will go a step further. Anybody that puts our actual website address on their golf bag, gets a THP prize pack.

SWEET!!! a bonus on top of somethin I wanted to do anyway. I can't wait to get it done I was thinking of dropping of my bag this week since I can't play for the next 2 weeks because of work.

Can we use crayon? :D

No. But that would be funny

SWEET!!! a bonus on top of somethin I wanted to do anyway. I can't wait to get it done I was thinking of dropping of my bag this week since I can't play for the next 2 weeks because of work.

We cannot wait to see pictures.

Absolutely,
And I will go a step further. Anybody that puts our actual website address on their golf bag, gets a THP prize pack.

JB on that subject I was wondering if you know where I could order a staff bag that would do this. I'm really liking that new Ogio black and white staff bag and I'm playing in a 4 day charity tournament in June and would love to advertise THP there...I'll already be wearing the shirt.

that is so cool Tex, thank you so much for thinking of us like that. :hug-right:

EDIT: I would like to add you, AJ, to my virtual hug, thank you so much for your support of THP!!!

JB on that subject I was wondering if you know where I could order a staff bag that would do this. I'm really liking that new Ogio black and white staff bag and I'm playing in a 4 day charity tournament in June and would love to advertise THP there...I'll already be wearing the shirt.

I will call my Ogio guy tomorrow. You have to put up some pictures of what you got.

I will call my Ogio guy tomorrow. You have to put up some pictures of what you got.

Yeah I have the 2009 Grom I will take pics of that but I also want to order the Staff bag for the few tournaments I play in....and well it just looks nice too. Thanks. I will take pics of all my gear with the R9 prize when it gets here.

Great thanks. Dont forget pics of what we sent you.

Great thanks. Dont forget pics of what we sent you.

Of course! :D Only reason I haven't yet is that I'm out of town but I'll be home Friday night.

Here is the response from my friend at OGIO.

Hey Josh,
We don't carry the black and white anymore. He can go online to www.ogio.com<http://www.ogio.com> and look at our new staff bag. There are links to retailers on the website as well.

Man I've been hating all of you for 6 months already?? :smile:

Just kidding guys. Glad to be here and can't wait for another 6 months to pass to mark the 1 year anniversary.

Bogey, if you wait for six more months you're gonna be a day late!
thLOL-1--1.gif

Bogey, if you wait for six more months you're gonna be a day late!
thLOL-1--1.gif

I know that. It's my thing. I'm always a day late (and usually about $100 short)

Yeah I have the 2009 Grom I will take pics of that but I also want to order the Staff bag for the few tournaments I play in....and well it just looks nice too. Thanks. I will take pics of all my gear with the R9 prize when it gets here.

Oh! oh! oh!! Can I caddy?!!!

Back