2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

I like how we start this week out agreeing on things. Wonder how that changes as the week goes on haha

Probably will change rapidly in person, per usual.

I'm all in favor of anything that makes this event shine and provides great content for those who view it, so to me it was a solid idea.

Probably will change rapidly in person, per usual.

I'm all in favor of anything that makes this event shine and provides great content for those who view it, so to me it was a solid idea.
I said that same thing to JB last week. I want to make this thing shine with content. Talking video and yes perhaps a little #THPRadio action while down there. This event is huge and we are going to bring it to the world like no other.

I said that same thing to JB last week. I want to make this thing shine with content. Talking video and yes perhaps a little #THPRadio action while down there. This event is huge and we are going to bring it to the world like no other.

If thread 2 turns out like it has the potential to, and people do update with their thoughts in long form or fairly long form, it can be true greatness. What is always missing from club testing and ranking is the ability to meet the people behind them. This gives people that opportunity and to ask questions.

I like the radio throw in there, that was nice. Good luck concentrating with the scenery though.

I think that if the participants review like I know they can, this event is going to be really filled with good information for people.

Im down for anything to help make this event a success, as long as it doesnt slow down pace of play :)

Im down for anything to help make this event a success, as long as it doesnt slow down pace of play :)

Good thing you're the pace setter for the rounds then

I can't wait to use him as a target

I don't think wedges are being sent from other companies though :/

4 days till we're on the range!

I like the video thought for thread 2. I was thinking of doing something like that in between holes where the guy not driving the cart would video the cart driver to,get their thoughts and then switch the next hole.

Oh and one more thing...Did we mention that there are still a slew of surprises that NOBODY knows about?

Oh and one more thing...Did we mention that there are still a slew of surprises that NOBODY knows about?

Oh snap!!!

Surprises? Surprises sound fun.

Fritters for everyone?

Surprises?!?! Everyone likes surprises!!!

I am so looking forward to this weekend of driver testing, golf and hanging out with friends.

Fritters for everyone?

Apple fritters?

Don't play around by suggesting apple fritters and not delivering.

#RollAppleFritters

Everyone loves surprises!

My main objective to make this event, and THP as successful as I can. If you want me to do, or not do something, please just tell me.

This being my first event, I will walking around in a daze, more than my normal daze. Plus as a closet introvert I am already nervous!

My thought on the notebook was to write my thoughts down, in an organized fashion, then transfer them to the sheet you have provided. I can write faster than I can type on a phone or ipad. But that is just what I think would work for me ...

Oh yeah? Do tell!

My main objective to make this event, and THP as successful as I can. If you want me to do, or not do something, please just tell me.

This being my first event, I will walking around in a daze, more than my normal daze. Plus as a closet introvert I am already nervous! ...

I'm right there with you!

This being my first event, I will walking around in a daze, more than my normal daze. Plus as a closet introvert I am already nervous!

My thought on the notebook was to write my thoughts down, in an organized fashion, then transfer them to the sheet you have provided. I can write faster than I can type on a phone or ipad. But that is just what I think would work for me ...

No worries at all. We are there to help, and more importantly insure that you have a great time.

Having two threads going on for the event is going to to fun. I hope to have a few ideas together about each one. A few videos will definitely be added . Periscoping, while they don't last but 24 hours, I believe, they might add something cool.

I know that THP is going to kill it with this event. I'll do my best to support that success in my reviews/feedback, or anything else you all need us to do. I don't know if anyone wants to see it but you can video me hitting anything. Might take a couple takes to get a good drive though! :D

Sounds like I need to pack some golf pants for the evenings, just in case. Hope that doesn't mean I need fancy shoes. Haven't even started looking at scripting yet. As someone who pretty much lives in a golf shirt, I'm guessing there will be some laundry in order!

Can't wait to be on my way on Thursday. Going to be an awesome weekend!

If thread 2 turns out like it has the potential to, and people do update with their thoughts in long form or fairly long form, it can be true greatness. What is always missing from club testing and ranking is the ability to meet the people behind them. This gives people that opportunity and to ask questions.

I am bringing extra cell phone batteries. No way mine lasts through even a half a day of word vomit.

This is soooooo close! Im so excited and there is still more goodness to be unveiled! Too, too cool.

Having two threads going on for the event is going to to fun. I hope to have a few ideas together about each one. A few videos will definitely be added . Periscoping, while they don't last but 24 hours, I believe, they might add something cool.

Maybe periscope for behind the scenes stuff but because these reviews will be up for months, I would hate to have you have a really awesome video or engaging feedback and then it be gone in 24hrs.

Back