Greetings from Houston, Tx

Jgross44

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 7.6
Joined this site not that long a go and so far I've really enjoyed all of the reviews and information that this site has to offer. I've been playing golf for about 15 years, but only started getting serious about 8 years a go. I am a former college basketball player that blew out both knees so finding golf was heaven sent. A few of my friends and my dad started playing right after my second ACL surgery so I decided to start playing as well. The best part is getting to play with my dad although he just had his the second of 2 knee replacements. Obviously bad knees run in our family, lol. Golf has really helped me with my competitive nature. I wished I would have taken up the sport when I was younger. My goal is to get to scratch(isn't everyone's, lol). I've been as low as a 5, but with another addition to the family I'm back up to a 9. I've already got to play with a few members on here as one of my good friends is a member as well. I'm always up for a round so if you're ever in the area and want to get in a round, hit me up.

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP fellow Texan!

welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Jason is one of my best friends for about 20years... He's good people and a blast to golf with. Welcome!

Welcome to THP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!!!