Status
Not open for further replies.
#GoldStandard.

This is an event I'm 100% interested in, but with the dates being early April, I'm concerned my swing won't be anywhere near where it should be to provide the feedback. Perhaps all the more reason to keep up with lessons this winter.

We considered this but think it will not only offer motivation but also make sure people are adequately warmed up.

#GoldStandard.

Nailed it!

This sound like an amazingly great event.

Just catching up. This sounds amazing and I will try my best to be a part of this one!

I dreamt last night I was playing golf on an ocean course with some cool peeps! Is that a sign?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds amazing! I'd be all over this but my youngest's birthday falls in there and I don't miss birthdays. I'll still keep up on the thread though, way cool event! That live feed is going to be CRAZY!

Looking forward to the signups for this one to start!

Requested vacation for this today!! I am excited!!

Requested vacation for this today!! I am excited!!
Since we would be competing for two different categories...Multiple Hall of Famers and Multiple First in Fun finishes..( oh wait those aren't actual categories :D) .I'll be rooting for you to make it. It would be an absolute blast to share this experience with you.

Since we would be competing for two different categories...Multiple Hall of Famers and Multiple First in Fun finishes..( oh wait those aren't actual categories :D) .I'll be rooting for you to make it. It would be an absolute blast to share this experience with you.
Right back at you, Rob! We might even get to play a round together!

Right back at you, Rob! We might even get to play a round together!
Nothing I'd enjoy more..well that and trying four different drivers during each round...This is going to be an epic event.

I need to figure out where to get my handicap for the best chance to make this. :alien:

#priorities

I need to figure out where to get my handicap for the best chance to make this. :alien:

#priorities

I am steps ahead of you:
Well, this one is going to be a tough one for me to make anyways but a little advance notice so I can sandbag the 'cap to improve my odds couldn't hurt anything, could it? :)

#priorities
As long as it isn't Wardy's pants, you should be OK.

As long as it isn't Wardy's pants, you should be OK.

Someone has to qualify for that bracket.

I'm not the participant the event deserves, just the one it needs right now.

Someone has to qualify for that bracket.

I'm not the participant the event deserves, just the one it needs right now.

Im not sure there is a handicap as high as you wear your pants on the forum.

Im not sure there is a handicap as high as you wear your pants on the forum.

Well you made the handicap spot so it looks like I qualify by default.

So who else wants to join me at Club Clash? :Angel:

Well you made the handicap spot so it looks like I qualify by default.

So who else wants to join me at Club Clash? :Angel:

Well you were an 8 for the Gauntlet so I hear you are quite familiar with making your handicap work for you...

Well you were an 8 for the Gauntlet so I hear you are quite familiar with making your handicap work for you...

I just put in the scores, the rest is on ghin. I put in the two rounds from Disney in and went up half a point. Figure that out.

So excited that this will find its way to the home page with all of the details later this week.

So with all of the details out, who is ready for some Club Clash?

Signup will be in November and of course the event will be here before we know it.
Fantastic Golf Courses
Amazing Resort
FlightScope
Tons of Drivers
Range and on course testing
And so much more.

Signup is just around the corner.....24 spots.

Hope there is lots of spots for really high cappers LOL

I'm in! F5 button from now until November

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes please:
golf-beach-18.jpg

The_Ocean_Course_At_Hammock_Beach_Resort_-_Ocean_Course_360086.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back