What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grips grips and more grips!!!

Bought all new irons and wood grips for me and same for the kids set. Tape and solvent enough to last for a couple seasons hopefully.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

RockBottomGolf got me again, Ping 1/4 zip, Chase54 Polo, another Mizuno 1/4 zip and a few jaco T-shirts (I know Jaco isnt golf related but I couldnt resist, some of the most comfortable T-shirts I have ever had)

Rockbottomgolf... lol

OGIO Shredder stand bag, some Loudmouth head covers, couple of shoe bags, and Green Monster stubby tees

I bought golf balls and a 4 hybrid today! Score

New still in the package Mizuno T-Zoid golf towel.
not sure what year it's from

My Wilson F5 irons 3-pw with tour issue x100 came in today. They look and feel great out of the box. 2 dozen duo-u

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up some slacks from Golfino from FS. Like the feel and cut of them. Not bad at 70% off either.

I ordered one of these with a black shaft and a Odyssey Jumbo Lite grip. Jman made me do it!

reviewface2.jpg

reviewsolevlinefang.jpg

I ordered the head cover around the end of January, and Mike threw in a personalized peen hammered ball marker. Good stuff!

JTcwzwbl.jpg

A set of Dynamic Gold AMT S300 shafts off of eBay to go into Mizuno MP-25 heads! Can't wait!

which hybrid?
X2hot I found one cheap and couldn't pass up the deal. I got the 3 Deep last year and love that club so I have wanted the 4 hybrid pretty much since then.

Continuing the golfing birthday theme, picked up a pair of Nike golf shoes

X2hot I found one cheap and couldn't pass up the deal. I got the 3 Deep last year and love that club so I have wanted the 4 hybrid pretty much since then.

Nice. There are days I wish I would have grabbed the 3deep and a hybrid...may have said myself numerous purchases in those spots.

Nice. There are days I wish I would have grabbed the 3deep and a hybrid...may have said myself numerous purchases in those spots.
I don't get many chances anymore to experiment with equipment so when I do get something it is kind of a big deal haha

Can't wait to get this one in the bag

The time has come, joined a country club today and celebrated by purchasing this for my C130 (along with the beer cooler and cigar holder accessories, of course):

61V6V5CWTWL._SL1200_.jpg

Picked up a Titleist 712U 3 iron... Used it a bit while on the course and seem to like it so far...

Nice! Which ones?

Explorer SL. Good price and they were pretty comfy in store when I tried them with some swings in the simulator haha

Callaway MD-3 52/10
Golf is Not a Game of Perfect by Dr. Bob Rotella
Every Shot Counts by Mark Broadie

Right on, enjoy the hell out of it.

Threw out an offer on another FG Tour M3 fairway that was accepted. Will take the shaft and use it in my 5 fwy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rey0418-white-blue_1.jpg

Pondered on this one for a while but I finally pulled the trigger. Never had a staff bag before but I just couldn't resist.

rey0418-white-blue_1.jpg

Pondered on this one for a while but I finally pulled the trigger. Never had a staff bag before but I just couldn't resist.

Very nice, me likes.....congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back