Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
the THP forum was launched. 366 members; 2,965 threads and 65,894 posts later, here we are!

Congrats and thanks JB, GG, Hacker, Craig and Harry!

172412396_e77640ba98.jpg

6months-put-things-off.png

Wooooo! GO THP!!!

Thanks Smallie. I was hoping to get to 10k today and make a post about that. One is coming because I cant shutup.

You shoulda told me to wait. I didn't think of that.

Nah, Its nice to know that you were thinking about it.

Actually I thought everyone missed it and that it was really yesterday! So I went back and checked.

And as far as I am concerned, six months ago tomorrow I started getting less done at work!

Congrats THP! I can say for myself, this has been a great 6 months!

I am amazed and impressed this site has only been around 6 months. So much has obvioulsy happened quickly to make it the best golf site around. Thanks to everyone. We certainly appreciate all you have done.

CONGRATS!!!!!:cake:

Wow, it is hard to believe that THP has only been around 6 months. Great job JB, GG, Hacker and all the other mods.

If I am correct:

It is hard to beleive that Harry is a moderator.

(Don't get mad if I'm wrong, it was a good joke, had to say it)

Wow, it is hard to believe that THP has only been around 6 months. Great job JB, GG, Hacker and all the other mods.

That is an amazing feat with what this site offers.
Actually, now that I think about it, I am not really surprised...

I just realized I went over 100 posts some time back.
Quickest ever on a forum for me..Not just golf but any forum...

Congrats again THP...

If I am correct:

It is hard to beleive that Harry is a moderator.

(Don't get mad if I'm wrong, it was a good joke, had to say it)

I am?!?! Sweet!

Kind of fitting I hit 10k on an anniversary.

I don't know if he is a mod or not but he was here before the forum launched.

With all t his crazy nonsense on the forum, we are going to have to clone JB so he can keep up with it all.

10K in 6 months should get you on Oprah as either a good thing or a bad thing, depending on how she wanted to spin it.

:quiet:

Congrats on 10K JB, I haven't been around as much but I still love me some THP. I can't believe it's only been running for 6 months and its this big already. It is a pleasure to be part of something so big and special.

And we are glad you are here Tex. I felt like we were there for the creation of that great bag of yours now.

Everyone involved in this site has a great reason to be proud of the accomplishments in such a short amount of time. I am at a loss for words to describe how impressed I am. Great, great job everyone!!!

And we are glad you are here Tex. I felt like we were there for the creation of that great bag of yours now.

With out THP it couldn't have happened. I'm thinking bout getting the bottom pocket of my bag embroidered and was considering putting ATM on it with a smaller script THP . Com is that ok?

Absolutely,
And I will go a step further. Anybody that puts our actual website address on their golf bag, gets a THP prize pack.

Back