What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Golf Fix.

Maybe some of this stuff will sink in one day...

American Chopper.

Monday Night Football. Gawd to I miss the MNF song before the start. They need to bring it back...

Do you know why it's gone? If so you know there is no chance it's coming back

I know why it's gone and that it isn't coming back. I didn't think it was that bad though. I still miss it either way. To me it was an integral part of MNF.

Why is it gone?

Kill Bill.

Criminal Minds

A mash of sitcoms.. currently 30 Rock.

Mike & Molly

Black Blood Brothers. It is about vampires... the ones that suck blood.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

How do you like it DD? I really disliked it but now I am kind of neutral

I did not like it much to start, but I now watch it each week, it is really pretty good "mindless" sitcom.

Watching Hawaii Five O, one of my favorites right now.

Why is it gone?

Because Hank Williams didn't like last week's "suspension" for his remarks comparing President Obama to Hitler (on him and Republican Speaker of the House John Boehner playing golf together - "It'd be like Hitler playing golf with Netanyahu." Then he said that Obama and VP Biden were "the enemy.") He (Williams) said that ESPN were stepping on his 1st Amendment rights, and that he and his rowdy friends were "OUTTA HERE."

Last edited:
Because Hank Williams didn't like last week's "suspension" for his remarks comparing President Obama to Hitler (on him and Republican Speaker of the House John Boehner playing golf together - "It'd be like Hitler playing golf with Netanyahu." Then he said that Obama and VP Biden were "the enemy.") He (Williams) said that ESPN were stepping on his 2nd Amendment rights, and that he and his rowdy friends were "OUTTA HERE."

They weren't stepping on his right to bear arms. Williams claimed they infringed on his 1st amendment rights. Which they didn't, because they can't.

They weren't stepping on his right to bear arms. Williams claimed they infringed on his 1st amendment rights. Which they didn't, because they can't.

True. Post has been edited...whoops! And yes, I agree, ESPN can't actually step on Williams' 1st amendment rights....its a bit ridiculous...

Just got done with Castle. Good show. The shtick may be getting old though.

Just finished Family Guy.

2 Broke Girls.

Two and a Half Men.

Tonight's show is kinda funny. It's going to take a while to get used to Ashton Kutcher instead of Charlie Sheen.

Watched a Mandarin language flick. Topped it off with Breakfast At Tiffany's

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

SportsCenter

Tappin' from my iPad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back