FS: Callaway Razr XF Iron/Hybrid set RH, Graphite, 4H, 5H, 6-Gap, with extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Bullitt

Reaction score
Handicap
For sale is a 2012 Callaway Razr XF iron/hybrid set. This set is in regular, right hand, low-torque, mid-kick, 65gram graphite shafts, and comes with two hybrids. The set is one degree upright and is comprised of: 4 hybrid, 5 hybrid, 6iron, 7iron, 8iron, 9iron, Pitching Wedge, and a Gap Wedge (8 total clubs). This set is selling for $1399 at Roger Dunn, Golfsmith, and at CallawayGolf.com. This set is part of Callaway's 2012 product line. Included with the iron set are 16 brand new matching grips that match the high-end Winn grips designed by Callaway for these irons (they are Callaway branded Winn grips - I've not seen them any where else, they are fantastic, this was why I ordered a backup set). I ordered them when I ordered the clubs, they were $6 each and cost $96. Also included is a dozen brand new Callaway Hex Black golf balls that sell for $42.99 at Golfsmith.

The set has been played approximatly 15 times and all clubs are in excellent condition. See pictures for example of condition. The 9-iron is the club that shows the most wear, I've provided a detailed picture of the 9-iron to show the type of condition the clubs are in. The gap wedge is brand new and has never been hit. The set comes with a receipt, so they are covered by Callaway Golf if the buyer has any problems and would be able to get replacements from Callaway. The RAZR XF is Callaway's most premium Iron set designed with the highest levels of forgiveness and appearance. Featuring a multi-material club construction and all the technology Callaway has to offer, these irons and hybrids are the ultimate in playability, feel and presentation. RAZR XF has created a new standard in Callaway Iron designs, and is the ideal choice for golfers seeking greater distance and accuracy along with super soft feel and impressive styling.

My cost with tax for everything was nearly $1700, I'll let the whole package go for $800 and I'll ship for free via insured UPS (domestic shipping only, in continental 48 states only).

Interested buyers can drop me a note and I'll give you my phone number if they would like to discuss it furthur.

set.jpg

9ironsole.jpg

9ionr.jpg

hybrid.jpg

hybridsole.jpg

Last edited:
I've had a couple of requests to break up the set. I rather not do that, but If someone really wants the irons, or just wants the hybrids, I'm willing split it up. Callaway does not sell the hybrids individually. I would sell them $200 for both, and $600 for just the irons. Either way I'm taking a bath, but this is what happens when you buy new gear and decide to get something else after just 90 days....

BEST, FB.....

Sold....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back