What is your lowest round and with what ball???

Normally I play Bridgestone e6 balls, but found a Pro V1x ball on the first tee the other day (must have been dropped as it was brand new) and played with it. Shot 70 (-2) 4 birdies 2 bogeys.

So after the round I went into the proshop and refunded the two dozen e6 for a box of Pro v1x lol!

That Pro v1x is now on display in my living room =)

75 at San Jacinto Golf Course with a Titleist ProV1.

I found an optic yellow Bridgestone E6 and shot 1 over through the next 8 holes with it, but was forced to retire early due to poor whether. I was 4 over through the first 6 holes without it, putting me at 5 over through 14 on a par 72, so there's no telling what I could have finished with.

shot 1 over on the back today with a pinnacle distance ball

3 rounds of 78 this year and 3 different balls. B330-RXS, PRO-V1, & Z Star. Nothing that compares to some of the low rounds posted in this thread though. Some of you all really have some skills!!!

72 with a Hogan Tour Deep, two days in a row. :smile:

For the longest time it was a -4 68 at Whirlpool Golf Course. 7019,73.3/126. The ball was a Top Flite Extra Feel. I think it's partially why I don't place huge stock in premium balls.

Alex

My lowest round was a 68 with a Titleist Balata 100. My best round was a 70 with the same ball.

Kevin

78 twice, both with the Q-Star.

In 1978 when I was more limber and athletic I shot a 70 on a par 72 course, with an "ace" on the first par three I played! Of course that was the lean years of my military career and all I could afford were "Top Flite" XL's. So that was the ball I used and after my round I had my picture taken by the golf pro and later I recieved a wall placcard with the score card and a place to mount the ball. When my friends see the little trophy on my wall, they laugh at the ball!

My lowest round is a 76 using a Top-flite D2 straight. Pretty weird i know. lol

I shot a 70 with 6 birdies last year and it is sad to report I don't remember what ball I was using.

78 with Penta TP

My best is an 82 on a par 72 slope of 123. A Bridgestone E6.

63 with a Callaway iS.

79 last week next tour

Penta TP - low this year was a 75. Also, I played in our member guest match play event. Made it to the playoffs and lost after an extra play off hole. Best golf I have ever played. And I did it playing with a Penta TP.

79 (on a par 70) with a Bridgestone e6.

80 this year with a penta.

75 this season, was with a B330-RX.

Best the previous season was an 83. Big strides.

Shot an 83 this past week with a Nike One Tour.

Shot 81 this summer with an NXT Tour #21, my ball! Short par 70, but it still counts!

Back