TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 3.0

Nasdamus

Reaction score
I saw in this weeks sale circulars that Dick's is offering a new TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 3.0 line (driver, fw and rescue). they actually have it this week where if you buy a driver you can get the fw or rescue for free. A quick google search shows me that this is basically the Japanese SuperFast 2.0 just kinda "repainted". I can't seem to find much more detail and it's a Dick's exclusive.

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12650686

Last edited:
They had some 'exclusive' irons last year too, from what I recall.

Hideous.

pDSP1-12341853p275w.jpg

Well, it's pretty dang cool that you get a free club with purchase.

I have to say I kinda like the look of the club!

Saw these in Dicks a few weeks back. Even though it says TM on it, mu first impression was that it looked cheap. I would say if you hit it and like it, it's a good deal.

Well, it's pretty dang cool that you get a free club with purchase.

I kind of agree, hell...if you need a driver and fwy wood, this is a steal (depending on price)

Products rebadged and sold exclusively at a retailer. They have been there for a while.

It looks like the japanese version just white! IMHO it's rather ugly but I would buy it for the free fairway haha

I really dot mind the looks of those and he'll your getting a free club.. Who doesn't want more clubs?

Sent from my iPhone

I'd ponder those irons if a THPer did a review of them.

I saw this tonight when I went into a Dick's Sporting Goods (seeing what the competitors have...) and they look cheap, felt cheap, and swung cheap. I was really disappointed that Taylormade put out something like it.

I hit it a while back, as well as the irons and I could not hit it at all, the burner 2.0 was better in my opinikn

Tapatalk on iPhone 5

Anybody game one of these for any period of time? I just picked up a head for next to nothing and have loads of shafts laying around. Thinking about hotmelting the head and throwing in a shorter shaft for a junior golfer that is local.

I saw in this weeks sale circulars that Dick's is offering a new TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 3.0 line (driver, fw and rescue). they actually have it this week where if you buy a driver you can get the fw or rescue for free. A quick google search shows me that this is basically the Japanese SuperFast 2.0 just kinda "repainted". I can't seem to find much more detail and it's a Dick's exclusive.

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12650686
I have one of these. More chrome to the top of the head and comes with 10.5% loft and comes relax superfast 50 regular graphite shaft, the head over is identical to the two only difference is the figure 3. I've just required this driver and haven't tried it out yet! I buy and sell used golf clubs and this is the first time I have come across a model 3.

Nice thread revive

Back