Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Good par Jake and tell pops hello for me!

Nice video Jake!! Loved the chip, thought you had it!!! A par on a nemesis hole while filming for all your friends is a good thing!!

Thanks guys! Yeah that hole has definitely been a lot harder on me than it really should be that's for sure. Visually it is tough because I always fade the ball in so I have to take on a lot more of that water than I'd like and let's just say I've visited the drop zone more times than I'd like. Not yesterday though, nice solid par.

Thanks guys! It was somewhat of a frustrating day on the course, but it certainly beat sitting in a combine.

Thanks for sharing DD! That's a really nice looking hole, I'm surprised more people aren't there. You'll get 'em next time, don't worry!

Thanks D, Mattaponi is a really nice course and is ranked pretty high on the top courses in VA list. I've never played it when it's busy. I think since it's so far off the beaten path, it doesn't get a lot of play. It's also priced higher than the competition, so that is probably another factor. They keep it in great shape and the greens are usually very fast. I've heard that they will cut some great deals on their memberships, so I may end up here next year.

Bama....correct, it's a Flip cam. The software is very user friendly.

Great video Jake. Nice up and down!

Nice par Jake, thought the chip was going to fall for you for a minute.

DD, you sound just like me when I play...LOL..throwing the ball in the hazard was classic...I would have been lucky if it wasn't the putter...LMAO

That is a great looking hole...hard to make yourself lay up from 213...just feels wrong.

Played Mattaponi Springs today. http://www.mattaponisprings.com/

Fact: Webb Simpson has the course record, 65.

Fact: I will never come close to that score.
Great job DD as you handled the post hole ceremony as it should have been!

1 failed shot = my fault
2 failed shot = equipment malfunction

Poor Dustin Johnson. You could've laid up with a PW though bro. Bummer.

Nice par Jake! I like that. Pops too!

Great videos Dirtydawg - funny stuff man. I still want that swing of yours even after a double, triple, drag putting FTW. :D

Nice par's there Jake for you and the pops. Those irons are mighty sharp looking!

Here is a Hole of the Day video that I filmed on Saturday.

Nice vid BF, love a good par save.

Nice chip/par BF....

Great par BF! Well done dude.

Here is a Hole of the Day video that I filmed on Saturday.

great editing job frog, theres no way you made a putt outside of 2 feet lol

great par save!

Nice job BF, way to get it done. I liked the "BullFrog Productions", lol.

Here are three holes of the day from yesterday. I took a lot more than this but even I can't watch me swing that much.

[YOUTUBE]jToyxEJZ3Ls[/YOUTUBE]

Damn CB I thought you were gonna rock back to back bird's dude.

Still, very nice buddy. I like your golf course.

Damn CB I thought you were gonna rock back to back bird's dude.

Still, very nice buddy. I like your golf course.

THanks man, I shot my best round ever yesterday at the valley course at my course with an 81 and a 5 hole bogey train on the back is what cost me a really good score. I love mountain golf man as I know you do too.

nice save BF!!! thats what i wanna see at the outing...TEAMMATE!!!!!!!!

The Breeze, that was awesome! Dude first of all I thought it was Lucas Glover playing your course, but then when you nearly went birdie/birdie I knew it was you cuz Glover couldn't do that! You should have left the pin in, taking it out just messed with you. Good video man, that was fun to watch and I am insanely jealous of that golf course!

Ole Gray a/k/a Tower of Power

Ole Gray a/k/a Tower of Power

[video=youtube;Hc-O5nyCjYU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc-O5nyCjYU[/video]

[video=youtube;Hc-O5nyCjYU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc-O5nyCjYU[/video]

LOL I like the crack about cargo shorts there. And way to go TC, you just won the Morgan Cup over the "Tower of Power"!!!

Back