MLB 2011 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
It's opening day! All the teams are contenders and everything is beautiful!

KC starts off against the Angels at Kauffman Stadium. Good luck boys.

(I know there is a MLB thread but it has almost 5,000 posts in it and I figure it's about time for a new one.)

I would like to thank the Royals for trading Zach Greinke to my beloved Brew Crew.

I would like to thank the Royals for trading Zach Greinke to my beloved Brew Crew.

Great move for you guys. BAD move for the Royals.

Great move for you guys. BAD move for the Royals.

Why? The Royals traded a Cy Young caliber pitcher for a developing center fielder and an error prone short stop who bats .260 with no power.

oh wait...

I love opening day. It's one of my favorite days of the year.

today is the only day my beloved Indians are in the playoff hunt!

So excited. Heyward already went deep.

I'm not a huge baseball fan, but watched the beginning of the Yanks/Tigers game, and it was pretty cool to see the excitement of the start of the season.

Tex goes yard. 3-1 Yankees.

Im ready for tomorrow when the real baseball starts... Rangers opening day :alien:

What channel? I cant find that one. All I can find is the Yankees/Tigers game.

I have the baseball package. Tex hit a bomb.

Nice game for Granderson. Made 2 really nice plays in center and hit hit a bomb, off a lefty, to untie the game. Yanks bullpen looked solid with Chamberlain, Soriano, Rivera. Glad opening is here!

Baseball is back :clapp: We just purchased the MLB Package on DirecTV. All Boston Red Sox all the time for me :D BF is a Yanks fan :bad:

st-louis-cardinals.jpg

Nothing else really to say!

I love how this thread was started by a KC fan. That's true fandeom. When everything is crashing around you, you stay and fight it out. Kind of like that guy in Japan who was found floating 9 miles off shore on the roof of his house.

On another note: Go Phillies!!!!

I have Opening Day tickets for tomorrows game and of course; its supposed to rain!

not lookin so goof for the local Reds....but not that I care being an Indians fan!

Lincecum and Kershaw are in a nice little dual right now. I still cant believe the season has started.

Well, the Braves are still in first place. :D

great now I'll have to hear about how the reds are going to win the world series cause they are 1-0 now

Anyone know who won the Giants vs Dodgers game?

Dodgers I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back