IM so sorry about the stuck in car thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

turboboost4me

Reaction score
Handicap
So i made that thread from my phone in the car. is should have looked like this. sorry for the poor post earlier

Jsut came from shopping and found a long skinny box from taylormade on the porch. look real hard on the deck

uploadfromtaptalk1337969892553.jpg

But i have one small problem the kid is asleep in the car

2012-05-25_14-16-12_158.jpg

Again im sorry i did not post correctly or again after the family woke up and i took off the the course for a quick 9 holes
i also put a unboxing video of the RBZ 5 iron the the forum testing thread

Hahah now it makes sense! We thought it was one of those when you see it you'll $h!t bricks moments, I was convinced gary busey was hiding under there. . .

Well If someone ever wants a random picture completely over analyzed for no reason.. I would advise posting it on a Friday afternoon and letting us go wild..

Good stuff that is funny

Sent from my iPhone

ROFL!!! Dude, it was meant to be a good thread. Well, it was entertaining to say the least. No need to apologize

you had a bunch of confused people in here. hahaha

Actually, the fun was in reading everybody's ideas were too funny.

Dude you unknowingly created a pretty entertaining thread. No apologies needed!

Thanks for clearing that up! Your thread made for an entertaining day with everyone making guesses.

Ahahaha! That thread was good. I spent some time looking at the first photo too trying to figure it out. Such a good laugh though. Thx for posting what it was supposed to be.

Ahahaha! That thread was good. I spent some time looking at the first photo too trying to figure it out. Such a good laugh though. Thx for posting what it was supposed to be.

i looked real hard and saw this

7269819838_d29e2d9aaf.jpg

I guess I'll need to go read all 6 page's of the tread

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Ah, now I get it.

Just read all 6 pages from the first stuck in car thread and almost in tears from reading it laughing so hard right now. its amazing where a thread can go sometimes.

Just read all 6 pages from the first stuck in car thread and almost in tears from reading it laughing so hard right now. its amazing where a thread can go sometimes.

believe me it was a thrill haha

So let me get this straight. Is Turbo still stuck in his car or did the fire department get him out??????????????????????????:confused2: :rotfl:

I was dying here. I needed all of those laughs today. We're a clever bunch, here at THP.

Wandering the earth like Kane from Kung Fu, Tapatalking on an iPhone.

I'm glad you enjoyed that, and even more glad we got the answer none of us were expecting haha!

i'm laughing so hard right now from reading the comments from the first thread.. my dad probably thinks i'm losing it..

I'm still convinced that you captured an apparition down there (not gary busey:laughing:) It looks like a shadow person or something

I love going back and reading threads from before I became a member! It is amazing what you can find and read, This one as well as the the one that goes with it are hilarious!!!

I love going back and reading threads from before I became a member! It is amazing what you can find and read, This one as well as the the one that goes with it are hilarious!!!

we all know it was still Gary Busey that was under the deck
i looked real hard and saw this

7269819838_d29e2d9aaf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back