Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What?! Say it ain't so! No more 7s? And of course you don't mean Eleanor Jr right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The blade will stay with me until a friend wants it ;)

Pondering selling off my odyssey collection. Last few months they have just sat there as I moved on to blade putters...

You have my # if you move any mallet headcovers

Pondering selling off my odyssey collection. Last few months they have just sat there as I moved on to blade putters...
Dude.

Dude.

Quit teasing.

Can I get an advanced copy of said collection so I can call dibs on something?

Basically, think of any #7 ever made, and you've got Kang's Odyssey collection figured out.

Oh, and a ridiculous #1 wide that I would enjoy watching people fight over.

Basically, think of any #7 ever made, and you've got Kang's Odyssey collection figured out.

Yeah I'll pass on all of that

Putter is actually usually the last club in the bag I ponder over, but rolling a 2 Ball Fang tonight again at DSG has me thinking hard. There's just something about the way it sets up to my eye, love the weighting of it as well.

After reading through the Toulon thread really pondering a Toulon San Fansisco.

Yes! I knew I liked you.

Putter is actually usually the last club in the bag I ponder over, but rolling a 2 Ball Fang tonight again at DSG has me thinking hard. There's just something about the way it sets up to my eye, love the weighting of it as well.

I have a couple of putters around when we tee it up you can roll.

Driver. I'm more confused today than I was yesterday when I went to a demo day. Titleist rep really did a great job of dialing me in to a D2 and I was deadly with it when he got finished... But, the Ping G was averaging 3-5 more yards of carry, but the rep tried three shafts, about 6 shots and then he says, "You need something LIKE an AD-DI." When pressed for more specifics, he didn't have any. Then I hit the M2 and liked it, but they didn't have a launch monitor so I have no idea about distance vs the others. Anyway. I know if I get the D2 I'd be as straight as ever, but I know with my G30 the G family is pretty dang straight. Oh, and to make it all worse, to get the G with an AD-DI or Hzrdus yellow... It would cost $631!!!!! Anything other than stock Ping is over $230! That's ridiculous. So... I don't know. What a pain. I thought the demo day would give me answers and it just left me worse off!

Question is do I go through a fitting for major OEM clubs at the Stadium Course when I'm at La Quinta next month ($175), or do I just go to the Nakashima studio there and get a TRUE "built to me" driver???? Ugh.

Question is do I go through a fitting for major OEM clubs at the Stadium Course when I'm at La Quinta next month ($175), or do I just go to the Nakashima studio there and get a TRUE "built to me" driver???? Ugh.
Buy the D2.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Completely forgot about that 1w. Is that on the block too?

Id like to see said 1w putter!

Completely forgot about that 1w. Is that on the block too?

Haven't decided yet lol

Buy the D2.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Im with Jrod. Is that 3-5 yds going to make a huge difference in your game? Straight always plays better than sideways.

It might be about time to retire the Grandaddy set to just a amazing conversation piece. I hate to but it might be time.

No idea where to even start. I do have some F5s coming so that's a good place. But we shall see what will tickle my fancy.

It might be about time to retire the Grandaddy set to just a amazing conversation piece. I hate to but it might be time.

No idea where to even start. I do have some F5s coming so that's a good place. But we shall see what will tickle my fancy.
You'll love the F5.

Forgiving but still a look that won't turn you off.

XR Pro Driver on the bay from CPO just because of price. Also, anything that may become available from Kang's odyssey collection.

Im with Jrod. Is that 3-5 yds going to make a huge difference in your game? Straight always plays better than sideways.

Found a brand new D2 with the right shaft, from a certified Titleist dealer, on eBay this AM. Able to make an incredible deal, and ordered the 11g weight that was used in my fitting as well. It's on it's way! I agree. Straight is best, for sure!!!

The Titleist rep said something that sticks out: "You may be able to find something longer at this demo day, but golf is more fun when you're consistent and you know where your ball is going."

The Titleist rep said something that sticks out: "You may be able to find something longer at this demo day, but golf is more fun when you're consistent and you know where your ball is going."

Its also easy for him to say that when he's talking to a guy who murders the ball off the tee. LOL

UST Mamiya iROD's for my Apex hybo's.

Finish has worn off of 50% of my Fuji's and it bothers me, plus, US-freaking-T gets THP.

UST Mamiya iROD's for my Apex hybo's.

Finish has worn off of 50% of my Fuji's and it bothers me, plus, US-freaking-T gets THP.

tour spx irod? they are the shizzle.

tour spx irod? they are the shizzle.

Nah, I don't need the tolerance increase of the Tour SPX, standard is good for me. Played them in my XR's at one point last year, I'm a fan, I just need the 95's.

I have to agree with him, I wish I could find a combo of longer and straighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back