What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my Vr pro 4 hybrid in the mail, and its already regripped!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

WHOOOOT !!!!!

Just got my Vr pro 4 hybrid in the mail, and its already regripped!

Me, golf stuff, today ..... well, I 'THOUGHT' about going to practice, but didn't, I've had 4 days of golf in a row, so I decided to take a day off.
I spent a GREAT deal of time just thinking about my game, my obsession with golf thoughts, never ending, spent lots of time at THP reading and posting .... all around enjoyable day :)

Day Two of "Alex's Workout for Golf Awesomeness". Day One I felt... I think I will feel Day Two more...ugh! Tomorrow I'm playing 36.

Alex

Spent today playing a team game which we won. Went to the range to work on releasing my club, and now catching up on THP :p

Played the first of 2 18's for my club championship.

Tappin' from my iPad!

How'd your round go Cookie?

Copied/pasted from another thread (what did you shoot today):

First round of my club championship was today. I have not played competitive golf in 16 years.

Nerves on the first tee were VERY much there. Got off the tee alright but ended up taking a triple on the first hole (1 fat shot, 1 thin shot, and 1 bladed wedge over the green).

Settled down and ended up having a round of 85 (par 71) with 1 triple, 3 doubles, and the remainder were a mix of bogeys and pars. Birdie putt on 7 from 15 feet hit the back of the cup and settled 6 inches away (everyone was amazed it did not stay down) and missed a 7 foot birdie putt on 18 after a stellar 9 iron from 132.

Tee shots into the water on 10, 11, and 13. All things considered, I did good to escape with 85.

Excited for tomorrow as nerves are gone. I had a net 73 and am 5 strokes back in 5th place. No doubt that I can make a solid move tomorrow; looking forward to it!!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Nice job Mcook...good luck tomorrow!

Played in a tournament today and finished third. Cold and windy.

Nice work Cookie, good luck tomorrow!

I played 27 holes today and froze my arse off this morning. I think I messed my wrist up as well with the abundance of fat shots I hit today.

Wanted to play a round today, but got busy and only got to the range... I'm hoping to get on tomorrow.

got in 18 and some range time before hand. played pretty bad but better than working!

I just regripped a driver and secured a match for Monday, woo-hoo! :wink:

got in 18 and some range time before hand. played pretty bad but better than working!

We gotta get a round in soon!

Thought I would sleep in with the benefit of clocks going back.... fail! So I worked out today... stretching, cardio and lower body. Of note from the workout... I'm feeling real elasticy (is that really a word?). I then went to play 18 where my focus was trying out an untested, unhit Rescue and continue to see what my new 4 wood could do for me. I'm have nothing but glowing reviews thus far at this point. I played well...am realpleased with my tempo and turn.

Alex

Played the 2nd round of my club championship. Did not play as well as I had hoped, but was great to get the competitive juices flowing!

Tappin' from my iPad!

played 18 with tc1. had a fun time but the course just beat us up! pretty tough course!

Played in the first of many Virginia outings with a first class bunch of guys. Had a great time.

spent 2 hours on the practice range today GIDDY UP !!!

I love GOLF, don't matter if I'm Playing or Practicin' I LOVE IT !!!

Haven't done it as yet but I am playing in a scramble tournament for United Way this afternoon. Temp is to be in the lower 70's, should be a good day, good golf and a good cause.

I here on THP...isn't that enough golf stuff for a Monday? :D

Worked out...started to head to the course and fell ill on the way. Instead I returned home and started to prepare dinner. The sun will rise again tomorrow and the weather is still favourable here in the sultry south... of Canada.

Alex

Weather was a little Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Looked like it would pour... then sun. Worked out today and spent the afternoon with my coach discussing plans for 2012. Otherwise nothing on what turned out to be a nice day... 72*

Alex

I drove by the golf course today. I saw nobody on the holes you can see from the street either time I drove by. Cold and rainy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back