The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont let him stay up too late, you know how cranky the little ones can get in the morning.

Careful now, the little one may end up being your captain.

Strange....I have never had a chance to look down on authority. May be able to now.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Strange....I have never had a chance to look down on authority. May be able to now.

Tappin' from my iPad!
Good point, but he could also be my competition.

Good point, but he could also be my competition.

Truth. Good thing for us is that we can look down at either of the captains that we may play for.

Dean - you saying that the assigned team may be announced during selections??

Tappin' from my iPad!

I am not sure when team announcements will be made. But you would know if you are in or not.

Truth. Good thing for us is that we can look down at either of the captains that we may play for.

Tappin' from my iPad!
That would be pretty exciting, dang suspense is killing me.

Tappin' from my iPad!

All on Team Hackers must be on their knees when addressing me. Some may have to lie down to be lower than me

All on Team Hackers must be on their knees when addressing me. Some may have to lie down to be lower than me

Proof reading and reading aloud back to yourself should be a requirement at times.

This is one of those times. LMAO

Tappin' from my iPad!

My diamonds are reckless, it feels like I have a Chunkylover hanging from my necklace. -SethOkriss

I know you said you were going to dominate Team Hackers, but really?

I know you said you were going to dominate Team Hackers, but really?

Did anyone else's desires about which team they want to be assigned to just change?

So, ummm Dean: I think you look like GMac and are going be a great leader!! :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Did anyone else's desires about which team they want to be assigned to just change?

So, ummm Dean: I think you look like GMac and are going be a great leader!! :D

Too late Cookie, time down lay down for CL haha

Leave it to the losing captains to supply the awkwardness we all didn't need to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back