WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheffor love the looks of the new additions!

Guess i need to update mine over the weekend

Still liking your bridgestone bag wonton, look out it may go missing one night!!:clap:

More great looking clubs and bags, JN and Wonton.

Mike what breed of dog is that in your avatar pic? It looks really nice.

Sorry, off topic.

She's an 8 year old Chow (Chou Chou) sp named Poppy from a rescue.

Some great stuff in here the last few days. Jersey Nate, the bag is looking sweeeettttt.

Very nice bags, guys!

I had to take some higher resolution pics for this thread now that my two remaining TW9 wedges are in the bag. Blacked out goodness:

7096862291_7361443eb7_z.jpg

6950792068_a169b94247_z.jpg
7096862909_42bee8524e_z.jpg

Nice! You said you were getting a new bag. Looks top notch.

Tappin in putts from iOS

Nice! You said you were getting a new bag. Looks top notch.

Tappin in putts from iOS

Nice bag, how are you liking the 14 top, is it hard to get the clubs out?

JN, go to the golf shop tomorrow and get a set of Cleveland Black woods.

Nice bag, how are you liking the 14 top, is it hard to get the clubs out?

With the Chamber, getting the clubs out of the bag has been pretty easy. Yes, it may require an iota more to unseat them from the silencer base that keeps the clubs from moving, however I have had zero problems with it. I'm really loving the bag so far.

I have to say that TMX staff bag you just ordered looks sweet.

With the Chamber, getting the clubs out of the bag has been pretty easy. Yes, it may require an iota more to unseat them from the silencer base that keeps the clubs from moving, however I have had zero problems with it. I'm really loving the bag so far.

I really want that bag after seeing it and reading about it. Glad you like yours!

JN, go to the golf shop tomorrow and get a set of Cleveland Black woods.

I know, that would truly black out the bag. Problem is that I don't think the Black line would work for me. However the PING i20 line of woods would look sweet with my setup. I like my Classic and FL too much to kick them out, though.

That's awesome! is this the bag that you can turn upside down and nothing will fall out? It really complements your set up! thanks

That's awesome! is this the bag that you can turn upside down and nothing will fall out? It really complements your set up! thanks

Yep. Sure is.

JN, I'm late to the party, but your kit looks awesome! You're going to love those wedges too. It's simple,you need Fybrids!

JN, I'm late to the party, but your kit looks awesome! You're going to love those wedges too. It's simple,you need Fybrids!

I'm toying with either getting the Ci11 4i or a 4 hybrid (Mashie or Fybrid)

Gorgeous bag, Jersey Nate!

Since its raining I decided to clean up the clubs and take some HQ pictures.

The whole bag, Ogio Chamber and all.
Spoiler
DSC00177.jpg

The Clubs.
Spoiler
DSC00176.jpg

Ping i20 irons
Spoiler
DSC00175.jpg

RBZ 4H and the Mashie F5
Spoiler
DSC00180.jpg

The Ping G20 and the Mashie F3
Spoiler
DSC00181.jpg

More of the clubs
Spoiler
DSC00184.jpg

The putter, Ping Nome
Spoiler
DSC00178.jpg

The Ping G20 with Matrix RUL shaft
Spoiler
DSC00182.jpg

DSC00183.jpg

Awesome bag, Kmac! Those i20s do look sessy. Love the Chamber, man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back