What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A steak stromboli from our local italian pizza place down the street....mmm...

Lobster roll, clam chowda and seasoned fries at Phillips seafood in DC!!!!

Fish 'n' Chips.

Homemade Kung Pao chicken.

Smoked Sausage and Fried Potatoes w/Onions and Bacon

How did it turn out?

Smalls, the Omelette in a bag was excellent, and so easy to do. Just cracked the eggs in there, put everything in, tossed it in to boiling water

Chicken/pasta alfredo.

Ultimate Club from Tropical Smoothie Cafe

Thai food take out. Chicken Yellow Curry. Very tasty

Breakfast for dinner

Smalls, the Omelette in a bag was excellent, and so easy to do. Just cracked the eggs in there, put everything in, tossed it in to boiling water

Good deal. I like it because an entire family can eat their omelette at the same time.

We only have two, but still.

Good deal. I like it because an entire family can eat their omelette at the same time.

We only have two, but still.

I did 3 last night, was very convenient.

I did 3 last night, was very convenient.
I always make two and Jacqui makes one. But we do these when the niece and nephew stay the night, so that ups it to six.

My wife and I went to a nice local restaurant and I had a She Crab Soup appetizer and Shrimp and Grits for the main course, she also had the She Crab Soup and had Scallops for her meal. Excellent. http://www.aubrilanes.com/

Burgers.

chicken lasagna roll ups. Not 100% sure what that is but we are headed to a casual dinner party and this couple never disappoints....

Pizza.

Tonight was chicken tacos and salad.

I will be grilling some ribeyes tonight to watch the Bama/LSU game, I will also be flipping during timeouts to the Arky/S Carolina game.

I will be grilling some ribeyes tonight to watch the Bama/LSU game, I will also be flipping during timeouts to the Arky/S Carolina game.

Where's the invite? Lol

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Might try new Flip 'N Burger in town

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Trying some Korean tonight, I've never had any before so I'm a little nervous!

Tater tot casserole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back