Create Your Own Project X Shaft - #TheHandCraftedExperience THP Event

To be fair, I already sent it in as an all black shaft

Hey that's fine, I can write in "Night Hawk" or something like that in with a white sharpie.

Make sure you send us all that text in text format. Otherwise O'Neil is going to make it:

Way down..................................................................................................
etc............................................................................................................
and so on...................................................................................................
and so forth.............................................................................San Diego, CA

Make sure you send us all that text in text format. Otherwise O'Neil is going to make it:

Way down..................................................................................................
etc............................................................................................................
and so on...................................................................................................
and so forth.............................................................................San Diego, CA

Can do, it should be available in the illustrator file. Do you know what program's he's using? I can get him whatever files he needs so he can get all of the proper layers. I'll still send over the text.

And to anybody else, I'm sure you guys have chatted with the other participants, has anybody heard from Galen marek? He has not seen the design instructions either

Last time he posted was on the 9th, and haven't heard from him since then...not sure what he's up to.

Sorry fellas. School started and I've been up to my waist in over time. I've had a few more sessions I'll post about and a round coming up this Sunday. I'll e-mail my thoughts on the shaft design ASAP.

Disclaimer (especially if I play bad), my 3.5 handicap is very misleading. I lost all of my stuff from earlier in the year, so I had to start over this year with the 10-12 rounds I've played since then. A lot of my really good scores are from my home courses I've played a lot. Just throwing that out there when I shoot like 90 every day (which may be a good score depending on how things go).

Disclaimer (especially if I play bad), my 3.5 handicap is very misleading. I lost all of my stuff from earlier in the year, so I had to start over this year with the 10-12 rounds I've played since then. A lot of my really good scores are from my home courses I've played a lot. Just throwing that out there when I shoot like 90 every day (which may be a good score depending on how things go).

So I wont be getting 23 strokes on Fri/Sat?

Sure you can. I just cover myself in can things go horribly bad :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont worry I have extra balls.

We are all there to have fun. I know nothing about Balboa Park but am looking forward to playing it. My 8.1 is pretty accurate right now. I'll have some good holes and a few bad ones too.

Agreed. Those who know my game know that I can just as easily put up an 82 as a 102 haha, so worry not about score! Will be a blast no matter what the score!

I have a 17 shot difference between my best and worst round this summer at my home course. A course I've been playing since I was 12 years old. No one needs to worry about scores. It's all about having fun and hitting driver with our new shafts at least 14 times :D.

Rule 11. No Bananas. You can't possibly design a good golf shaft or even be a decent human being while eating Satan's stink fruit.

Rule 11. No Bananas. You can't possibly design a good golf shaft or even be a decent human being while eating Satan's stink fruit.

If I told you that was Chumphries favorite food, would you believe me?

Note to self, don't have a banana in my pocket when meeting Don on Thursday......wait, that does not sound right! :alien:

Note to self, don't have a banana in my pocket when meeting Don on Thursday......wait, that does not sound right! :alien:

This is the kind of thing that scares me.

I need to be sure to delete my browser history. Men's feet, open toed shoes and bananas will put me on the fast track to a costly divorce.

Oh me...someone mentioned needing someone to hold their extra balls, Barry's gonna have a banana in his pants, JB is anti-feet, Don is anti-hair, and a bunch of grown men are going to be comparing their new shafts to each other's and posting pics for other people to look at...the rabbit hole has been gone down and a dancing gopher has been found.

At least I'll be alright, nobody worry about me.

This thread is so far down in the gutter it's ridiculous...LOL

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

This thread is so far down in the gutter it's ridiculous...LOL

And the fun has just begun.…can't wait for the live thread. Oh and yeah there will be some periscope of the round Wednesday afternoon so that's going to be fun too.

And the fun has just begun.…can't wait for the love thread. Oh and yeah there will be some periscope of the round Wednesday afternoon so that's going to be fun too.

This could be an interesting thread... :alien:

Back