Golf with SethO, One-T, and Chunkylover

I love reading about fellow THPers getting together but especially when it's three guys I consider my three "THP baby bros"

Sorry weather didn't cooperate but I know you guys had a great time

I had a fantastic time. You know it's a great time when I'm not complaining in 40* windy weather.

I have no doubt you guys all had a blast, as I got to golf with SethO and One-T a couple weeks ago in the North GA mountains.

I played with Chunky in a scramble at the last THP outing. We had a BLAST. He likes to pee in bushes though. It's kind of embarrassing.

Seth and I have played many times together. He is like a son to me. I love that kid. He'll beat me one day soon. Haha

One-T likes to mess my birdie putts up by standing behind me and saying things to get in my head. He is a trip to play with. You will always be laughing around him.

Maybe I will get the honor of playing with Yorkem one day!

Just an absolutely great group of guys.

I played with Chunky in a scramble at the last THP outing. We had a BLAST. He likes to pee in bushes though. It's kind of embarrassing.

Seth and I have played many times together. He is like a son to me. I love that kid. He'll beat me one day soon. Haha

One-T likes to mess my birdie putts up by standing behind me and saying things to get in my head. He is a trip to play with. You will always be laughing around him.

Haha it is so funny you said that KB. I think I snuck into the woods 5 times during the round. I can't hold my water

Haha it is so funny you said that KB. I think I snuck into the woods 5 times during the round. I can't hold my water

lmao that's ok bro as I pee in the bushes myself too but I have a harder time hiding :D

Jealous. We need a Carolina get together soon. Would love to tee it up with you guys.

Tapatalk

You should try to make it to the GA outing next year. I think there are as many Carolina people as there are GA people.

I love reading about fellow THPers getting together but especially when it's three guys I consider my three "THP baby bros"

Sorry weather didn't cooperate but I know you guys had a great time

I love that you live in GA now! Maybe we can grab a round soon.

I have no doubt you guys all had a blast, as I got to golf with SethO and One-T a couple weeks ago in the North GA mountains.

It was a blast playing with you man!

I love ya KB! I feel like that room upstairs is a second bedroom. You are right, I might just be able to beat you one day, but it will probably if I play from the senior tees and you play from the tips haha.

I love that you live in GA now! Maybe we can grab a round soon.

I love ya KB! I feel like that room upstairs is a second bedroom. You are right, I might just be able to beat you one day, but it will probably if I play from the senior tees and you play from the tips haha.

Definitely we'll grab a round soon!! and I feel exactly the same way about Casa Ole Gray/KB and the guest room

Sounds like a blast!

Hope you all had a great time! Sounds like you obviously did despite the weather!

Jealous. Sounds like a great time! Love to see THP'ers getting together.

Sounds like a great group to play with, I am sure you guys had a blast!

I have to say it was one of my favorite rounds in a very long time. Can't really remember much about the golf. Just had too much fun. Anyone who can grab a round with any of these guys is in for a treat

I'm playing with Setho, dmb012 and uncle daddy on Saturday. That should be a treat.

That does sound like fun dude. I gotta get a round in with DMB and you at some point

I don't typically travel that far east bro. We may have to meet in the middle somewhere at some point.

I don't typically travel that far east bro. We may have to meet in the middle somewhere at some point.

haha where did you get that arse kisser avatar dude!

Oh no that is what I meant. Meet in the middle or something

That does sound like fun dude. I gotta get a round in with DMB and you at some point

We could meet in Winston. They have unlimited golf at Tanglewood after 1 on Sundays. Only $26.

Tapatalkin

We could meet in Winston. They have unlimited golf at Tanglewood after 1 on Sundays. Only $26.

Tapatalkin

Wow...sold

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Uncle Daddy is playing too? That is awesome!!!

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Uncle Daddy is playing too? That is awesome!!!

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Yep, I told him you two were cruising over and he said he was cancelling his trip to Georgia. How cool is that?

Back