Nike VR Pro Limited Edition Forged Driver

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Fresh out of the box at THP HQ, this gorgeous line needed to be seen by everybody here.

Preview

Sound Test

Pictures from Range

DSC7450-L.jpg

DSC7454-L.jpg

DSC7451-L.jpg

DSC7452-L.jpg

Last edited:
Some good looking clubs for sure. Look forward to seeing how they swing and how the driver sounds.

Very nice looking driver there JB. I really like the "throwback" headcovers that come standard and the deep red really makes the club look hawt. Can't wait to hear first impressions!

Wow. Pretty and very shiny! I like the new headcovers too.

I actually like the looks of this driver and especially the 3 - wood with the high face. Reminds me of an older SZ Cobra 3 - wood which was hot!

What a great year for golf equipment. These looks amazing.

That's a very good looking Driver and 3W! I am digging the old school headcover they went with.

JB, have you had the opportunity to hit either of these yet?

After testing another brands hybrids with their Velocity slot technology I would think this expansion slot style would be similar and that's a great thing. These are certainly handsome to say the least.

Wowsers! Those are gorgeous. I'd rock the glitter. I love those sock type head covers also. I could definitely see myself with an all Nike bag!!

On looks alone the clubs llok incredible. I love the red on the bottom and the glitter head. Now if they paly as well as they look.....well you know the rest

So, so pretty. I've been told the sound of the LE is miles better then any Nike driver previously.

When you get going with your testing JB can you let me know how it goes with a open faced fairway? 2 open on a 3 wood sounds a wee bit scary to me.

damn that's a nice looking driver. I like the looks of the deeper red

OH. MY. GOD..... some of the sexiest things to ever leave The Oven. Definitely feel like Nike has upped the ante in the looks department with the VR Pro, but this thing is beyond that!!

Solid looking clubs; I must try that driver!! Like the sounds of the stock shaft as well as that is what I am currently playing. Nice job by Nike Golf with these offerings.

Looking forward to the in action reports JB!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Wow just gorgeous! I am drooling over here... Really love the old school headcovers too

Wonder why they didn't stay with the PX shafts?

Great, great looking driver. I loge the headcover. I really want to hit this baby as I loved the first VR Pro!

Great, great looking driver. I loge the headcover. I really want to hit this baby as I loved the first VR Pro!

Is loge good or bad? haha

Gorgeous clubs. I have been really impressed with the entire VR line since it's inception. Nike keeps bring it strong. Good for them.

Great looking clubs!

Great looking driver and fw. I love the head cover and am interested to hear how these treat you on the course.

Wow another awesome looking driver! My brain is overloading with all these new drivers coming out lol.

if this is the driver testing...I WANT IT!!

Just hit both. The 3 wood isn't much improvement over my Vr pro. But the driver I love. Feels looks and sounds awesome. Would of bought but waiting to hit the Cleveland black.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

That thing is awesome! I want to hit it now!

Back