Dear Abby: SWF24-To Join Golf Group

I best you could find a good one on the front and the back if the course is that nice

yeah...the thing is figuring out if you should go 1 or 2 hole.

yeah...the thing is figuring out if you should go 1 or 2 hole.

You can always ask the starter to go off on the back and see what they say

I think is it all about the front or the back nine!

This thread is going down hill quickly and I may have started the slide, lol. Sorry Nathaniel.

Nathaniel, if I had a regular golf group of dudes, I don't believe I'd let a chick join in. I have no problem with chicks, or golfing chicks, I just choose to have my golf trips and "regular" rounds remain with the fellas. I would probably raise your concerns to the rest of the group, then if the young chicky is in fact in the group, you have to tell the wifey.
That is exactly what a couple of guys from work said! There is a good point in all that.

Sounds like you have the hots for the office girl and are projecting these onto the wife. If you are that infatuated you probably shouldn't play with her. You'll make it awkward.
No hots, just natural respect for the good looking lady. Totally happy with the wife and home and not looking to upgrade.

Nathaniel, I agree with Duey, we need to see this young lady. You must sneak some pics of her at work and post them here so we can be better educated to help you with your dilemma.
Was waiting for this to be posted......I'll work on it.

You rock!

drop out and I'll take your spot

Played college golf, 24 years old, hot and single. Chances are she has NO interest in ANY of you guys, nod nod, wink wink.

Played college golf, 24 years old, hot and single. Chances are she has NO interest in ANY of you guys, nod nod, wink wink.
We know that....but do the wives. :bulgy-eyes:

No hots, just natural respect for the good looking lady. Totally happy with the wife and home and not looking to upgrade.

Am I the only one that finds the bolded part funny? Hope your wife is not on THP. :D

FB page picture (so it's public) on the right.

Pic.jpg

She's a 7.5. Your safe.

ok Nate. I've been through a similar situation. It's a tough call. We played after work & on weekends with a hot chick from my office & everything was good until my wife met her. Trust me - somewhere down the line, you will get **** for wanting to play with her if the wife knows about it. It's natural for your wife to feel threatened by an attractive woman who has a common love for the sport. I do feel that honesty is the best policy, but be prepared for the argurements.

I know what your sayin...hot chick that if you werr single you would take to pound town in a heart beat. I say play golf. If its too much for you then dont go back. Dont tell the wife. If its a concern now then its because you know your wife better than we do. If you play and all you can think about is doing her then walk away...odds are you will try to do her. Good luck...glad i am not in your shoes

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
Best. Advice. Ever!

Just play golf with her dude, tell your wife and if the wifey freaks out then you might want to reconsider. Otherwise go for it.

FB page picture (so it's public) on the right.

Pic.jpg

Yeah, it's a go. Hit it and see dude, if you're not comfy fake an injury at the turn.

Well think about this too....what if she beats you? If she's shooting low 70's and lays a beat down on you it might be something you can never recover from.

If this chick is a waitress, keep the six iron away from you wife.....especially with Thanksgiving around the corner. Tiger's never been the same since.

I would say a couple things: Like TC said, why not just keep it the guys, a girl changes the dynamic ya know? Also, you are clearly going to feel guilty about this, so why feel like crap just so you can golf with a hot chick? Doesnt seem worth it.

Well think about this too....what if she beats you? If she's shooting low 70's and lays a beat down on you it might be something you can never recover from.
No shame in that. There are hundreds, if not a thousand, females from age 12 to 75 that would probably put a beat down on any one of us here.

No shame in that. There are hundreds, if not a thousand, females from age 12 to 75 that would probably put a beat down on any one of us here.

True....but are you playing with any of them?

She's a 7.5. Your safe.

dude, I spit my candy out of my mouth all over my monitor, thats funny

the more important question, where did she get the fake ID? Doesnt look 24, let alone legal lol

Dear Abby: SWF24-To Join Golf Group

Tell your wife, see what she says... She's the one that may or may not have an issue with it.
7.5 is a litte harsh there Cookie, she's a good golfer, gives her a few bonus points.

Back