Want to Play the Lynx Golf Club this Weekend?

Damaikis

Fairway Finder
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.2
I just got an email from the Lynx Golf Club in Port Jervis, NY that rounds are free this weekend (just pay cart fee of $18). It's supposed to be nice out, sunny and mid-fifties, so I will likely play both days. For a $61 round to go down to $18 is pretty good. I've never played it but heard that it's nice. Who wants to play with me?

Last edited:
Where is it

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Port Jervis, NY. Sorry for not including that. Probably too far for you.

I may be able to play Sunday, when do you need to know by?

I'm not sure. Whenever I choose to make the tee times. I'll likely make them on Friday, so if you could let me know by then it would be great.

Will do good sir.

A little too far

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Anyone else want to play?

You think theyll still have teetimes for saturday, on friday, when golf is free?

I don't know. This time of year and this area, I have trouble seeing anywhere being full, especially a place like this. Some of the nice resorts around here aren't full of weekend tee times. Just let me know when you know France. I'll make the tee time when you get back to me.

Bump. Anyone else down to join in? I know there's a bunch of THP'ers in this area!

Have a great time! I wish I didn't live so far up north or I'd join you.

We will get a round in at some point.

Where are you at? I'm a bit more south every day for school and am willing to play any time. I have no life. :D

I would love to...it would be a shat drive though

Where are you at? I'm a bit more south every day for school and am willing to play any time. I have no life. :D

I'm in central MA- but I'm a teacher so during the summer I can take day trips or road trips.

Summer is absolutely the draw of the job haha.

We'll play a bunch next summer then! C'mon THP'ers around this area! I don't wanna play alone!

I'm not going to be able to make it this weekend. Thanks for the invite.

Back