2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will only be the losing team if I am not on the team announced.

My prediction is: dmb, adwil, and flashy will be on the next team announced. ;)

Your predictions in that thread have been epic so far, so why would be any different now right? :act-up:

haha I am going to be watching you old man and then watch you again the next morning when you get ready for your competition round. I hope we are assigned to the same villa so you can borrow some of my Ben Gay :D

Thanks, but at my age I always carry my own. Don't leave home without it. :D

Thanks, but at my age I always carry my own. Don't leave home without it. :D

Good job as you will need it and some ibuprofen to get you through the weekend. oh and the other Teams will need some Arsepercreme to take care of all the butt whupping's and woodshed meetings they are bound to incur over the weekend :deadhorse:

haha I am going to be watching you old man and then watch you again the next morning when you get ready for your competition round. I hope we are assigned to the same villa so you can borrow some of my Ben Gay :D

Don't worry, my sponsors can help with that.

Don't worry, my sponsors can help with that.

You sponsored by Ben Gay Idrops :D! They are going to put you in the old folks crowd. Maybe I can trade you a pack of Depends,,, for an economy size tube of Ben Gay :laughing:

I was just thinking about how awesome it would be if Bridgestone came back and sponsored this again. It was awesome getting the yellow e6's last year. If they did that again, I am asking if I can get my pink precepts.

wow stay off of this thread for a few days, come back to Ben Gay and Yorkem touching newbs

You sponsored by Ben Gay Idrops :D! They are going to put you in the old folks crowd. Maybe I can trade you a pack of Depends,,, for an economy size tube of Ben Gay :laughing:

No Ben Gay. So far I'm sponsored by Aleve and that little blue pill. I've got a nice stiff shaft. And my driver works pretty good too.:banana:

No Ben Gay. So far I'm sponsored by Aleve and that little blue pill. I've got a nice stiff shaft. And my driver works pretty good too.:banana:

:D You sure have come out of your shell!

PRISON CALENDAR UPDATE!!!!

We are 196 days until the Outing and 197 days until Team Trevino starts their journey to the win!

I better get to finding travel there. Stupid expensive flights at the moment.

I hit a driver 225 the other day and thought of you

Plus the airlines haven't released all of the time slots yet. I know I've checked flights already and the usual time slots that I've flown aren't available yet so I'll wait to book until they're released

I better get to finding travel there. Stupid expensive flights at the moment.

Plus the airlines haven't released all of the time slots yet. I know I've checked flights already and the usual time slots that I've flown aren't available yet so I'll wait to book until they're released

I saw $99 Southwest flights not too long ago.

$250 round trip is as low as its been around here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back