The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I miss the ladies gymnastics? Thats my favorite event.

Guys, I'm wore out mentally and physically. Too much crap going on in my life right now.

We missed you too SP.

I am gonna stay out of the name the team thread. I can't afford it.

JR you can still suggest... With your imagination and brains I'll bet you could come up with some good ones.

And who knows, fortune may smile upon you

I've got the brains, but the imagining never was my strong suit. I thought it was a glitch when I saw the number of posts, lol.

I do that too because I don't like syrup. It's awesome, particularly on chocolate chip pancakes and waffles. On plain ones, Nutella is also good.
No syrup? Gotta have syrup.

I'm already getting sick of the Olympics.
I never do. I love watching the U.S. win stuff.

Figure $500 for the event, $200 for accommodations, and another $300 or so for food/drink/eating out/tips/shopping.

Yeah, not a chance in hell of me making that, lol. I'll be lucky to make it to one of the tour van stops.
Figure $500 for the event, $200 for accommodations, and another $300 or so for food/drink/eating out/tips/shopping.

How can you be tired of a race that ends with a 1/100th of a second difference. And the USA won!

I just want some women's gymnastics, dammit.

Don't forget flights. From KC I spent $370 plus $60 each way for luggage.

That's quite a lot. If I make it I'm going to have to try my best to swing it for under $1000. Then I could do it.

That's quite a lot. If I make it I'm going to have to try my best to swing it for under $1000. Then I could do it.

Good luck with that dude. We paid for practice rounds, gas, drinks on and off the course, every meal, and Lord knows what else.

Good luck with that dude. We paid for practice rounds, gas, drinks on and off the course, every meal, and Lord knows what else.

Gas won't be a ton if I can carpool. And I just won't eat. Maybe once a day. And I wouldn't drink alcohol, so that's good.

What is the $500 for events cover? Just the golf?

That's what all the participants had to pay. I'm sure for the golf and to help cover the range rental. We have the range to ourselves for an entire day.

$500 is what we paid just to be in it. Quite a bargain when you think about it. Seems to cover the equipment/clubs/apparel/etc and the golf.

I also paid $100 for my Callaway fitting.

Golf during the event, thp dinner, luncheon on Sunday among other things.

I have no clue what I spent but money isn't an issue when it comes to something special that I want to do.

--
Tapatalk2

That's what all the participants had to pay. I'm sure for the golf and to help cover the range rental. We have the range to ourselves for an entire day.

I figured that was the case. From Missouri, I was figuring $1,500 would cover a Morgan Cup trip as a participant, with flight to and from.

Golf during the event, thp dinner, luncheon on Sunday among other things.

I have no clue what I spent but money isn't an issue when it comes to something special that I want to do.

--
Tapatalk2

Sounds about like the Outing. It's split up though like the outing and that makes it a bit easier yes?

$500 is what we paid just to be in it. Quite a bargain when you think about it. Seems to cover the equipment/clubs/apparel/etc and the golf.

I also paid $100 for my Callaway fitting.

See, I did not know that. I would have guessed it was included in your being chosen as a Callaway staffer.

The $500 is a bargain, when you look at it all the way through and what is taking place for the $500.

See, I did not know that. I would have guessed it was included in your being chosen as a Callaway staffer.

The $500 is a bargain, when you look at it all the way through and what is taking place for the $500.
Some did get it done for free. The thing is, Callaway does not own the Callaway Performance Centers and cannot tell them what to do. Either way, what I got for $100 was worth a lot more than that. I think I got some extra because of the Morgan Cup that their normal fittings don't cover.

Sounds about like the Outing. It's split up though like the outing and that makes it a bit easier yes?

Similar in that you have ample time to set money aside. I could've done it for cheaper by coming in later and leaving earlier but I wanted to maximize my experience. Food was cheap, I think I may have spent a hundy total and 45 of that was Sunday night.

--
Tapatalk2

I spent a fortune on energy drinks, beers, and gatorade's.

I spent a fortune on energy drinks, beers, and gatorade's.

I think you helped Miller Brewing Company make a profit for the quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back