The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chargers took the opening K/O and drove for a 7-0 lead, Pack is now driving in SD territory with 7:30 left in 1st quarter, good loking game so far.

7-7 with 5:40 to go in 1st, GB getting ready to KO, nice drives by both teams so far.

Chargers took the opening K/O and drove for a 7-0 lead, Pack is now driving in SD territory with 7:30 left in 1st quarter, good loking game so far.

Sweet, it's like being in front of my TV. Even better, go Pack!

Splats d looks iffy - alittle better but still iffy

Interception and 40 yard for TD by the pack 14-7 4:33 left in 1st qtr.

My man Philip Rivers is struggling. Gotta pull it together

Way to go Philip Rivers. Forcing the ball to Gates. Matthews had a great block on the play to get the touchdown.

Tebow!!! Finesse..

Rivers just did it again, he threw another TD pass to Green Bay :D, 21-7 Pack with 1:53 left in the 1st qtr.

Rivers just did it again, he threw another TD pass to Green Bay :D, 21-7 Pack with 1:53 left in the 1st qtr.

Wow all before take off. Thanks dawg!

Wow all before take off. Thanks dawg!
Well, you won't believe this then, SD just drove the length of the field and made it 21-14, without the turnovers they would probably be ahead right now. Gonna be a barn burner with this one.

SD just got a FG to make it 21-17, 3:58 to go in the half.

Wow. Pats-Giants game sucks. It's like last night's game. All D.

Rodgers just led GB to a TD with 17 seconds left in the half, 28-17 GB.

Rodgers just led GB to a TD with 17 seconds left in the half, 28-17 GB.

That was a nice drive. At some point this GB team is going to have to stop someone. To have 2 pick sixes and still give up 17 points in the 1st half does not happen all that often in my opinion.

I can't believe they are still showing the Cardinals game on television. The offense stinks, the defense stinks and their fans are the worst. Or I'm just upset that Larry Fitzgerald is a fantasy turd this year.

I can't believe they are still showing the Cardinals game on television. The offense stinks, the defense stinks and their fans are the worst. Or I'm just upset that Larry Fitzgerald is a fantasy turd this year.

I didn't think that they put minor-league football teams on tv. Interesting.

I agree JB. The Packers defense is lucky Rivers threw two bad passes. Otherwise they have bent and broken on every other drive.

That was a nice drive. At some point this GB team is going to have to stop someone. To have 2 pick sixes and still give up 17 points in the 1st half does not happen all that often in my opinion.
They play the Chiefs in a month and a half. If the team that showed up today shows up then, the Packers won't have a problem.

I didn't think that they put minor-league football teams on tv. Interesting.

Lol. This is not even a defensive battle. It's two teams that are just putrid and horrible to watch.

I'm surprised to see (on the web, I'm not at a TV) that the Giants are up 10-0 on the Pats. If the Pats lose today, that would be 2 in a row going into a game at the Jets...it would be DEFCON 1 up here for all of the "In Bill We Trust" fans.

Watching Carson Palmer throw quick out and slants well in his 1st start is a nice thing to have for the Raiduhs. They have not had a QB capable in a long time and it will make for a very interesting rest of the season for them.

The Packers need to play some defense. They aren't stopping anybody. There are some serious failures in execution.

Hey-oh! Wes Welker showing some life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back